CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

"Closer to Danger"

Tae Pyung is walking with the King at the west side of the palace. "It's been awhile since we walk together like this." The King said. Tae Pyung smile, "Yes, Abeonim.. When I was a kid I was always looking forward for this." The Crown Prince said. The King stop and look at him. "And now, you're a brave and smart prince... And soon you will become a loving father." The King said. Tae Pyung smile, "Yes and I'm looking forward to that day." He said. "Crown Prince.... If the Crown Princess will get pregnant, you need to protect her at all cost, Arasso?" The King said. "Abeonim..." Tae Pyung said.

The King look at the mountain. "When your mother got pregnant to our first born child... She had been miscarriage." The King said. Tae Pyung got shocked because this is the first time he heard that news. "It means, I had an older sibling aside from the late Crown Prince?" He asked. The King nodded. "Yes..." He said and turn around to face him. "I easily trust anyone here at the palace... Without knowing that my Queen is in danger that day." The King said. "Someone put a poison in her food, your mother was saved by the royal physician but the baby won't make it." The King said. Tae Pyung is silently listening to his father but he feel pity to his mother and to his unborn sibling. The King tap his shoulder. "You need to be smarter and stronger, Tae Pyung... When the day comes and Princess Eon Jin will get pregnant... Choose people that you can trust for the Crown Princess safety then don't trust anyone aside from them." The King said.

"I'm worried that there's someone who will take advantage to the Crown Princess kindness. Knowing her, she's easily trust someone... So tell her to be more careful, Arasso?" The King said. Tae Pyung let out a small smile. "Arasso... I will remember what you said to me, Abeonim..." Tae Pyung said.

Tae Pyung got worried for Eon Jin's safety, but he needs to be brave for her.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin notice that Wol Sook is pre occupied by something. "Wol Sook, are you okay?" She said and she stop her embroidery. Wol Sook look at her, "Yes, Your Highness?" Wol Sook said. "Yah! Are you okay? You seem so preoccupied this past few days, tell me... What is it?" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook let out a deep sigh before she speak. "My mother is sick right now... And she's no one beside her today. My father is still at the sea to go fishing." She said. Eon Jin feel pity for her. "If you want let's go together on your house." Eon Jin said. "And I will heal your mother right away." She whispered. Wol Sook shake her head, "You can't, Your Highness... The full moon will appear tonight. I heard it from someone at the temple." Wol Sook said. "It's fine... The Crown Prince is with me..." Eon Jin said. "No I will never let you do it, Your Highness... You're also important to me.." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin smile and touch on what Wol Sook told her. "Arasso..." Eon Jin said. "You can go to your mother and take good care of her. Don't worry I will be fine here..." Eon Jin said. "But Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin smile and hold her hand, "It's fine... The Crown Prince is here any minute and there's other royal court ladies to assist me." Eon Jin said. "But the Crown Prince told me that I must be always at your side." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a small laugh. "Sometimes the Crown Prince is overreacting, Wol Sook. I will be fine..." Eon Jin said. "Go now, and that's my command... And please send my regards to your mother and don't forget to bring her some fruits and medicine that I made." She said. Wol Sook smile widely. "I'll promise to  return soon when she'll get better, thank you Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin smile, "Tell Mi Deok to assist me while you're away." Eon Jin said. "But Your Highness.... Mi Deok is a new court lady, are you sure that we can trust her?" Wol Sook said as she felt worried. Eon Jin laugh, "Yah! You're just like the Crown Prince... You always tell me that don't trust her easily..." Eon Jin said. "I trust her... Mi Deok is kind and innocent... I know I can trust her." She added. Wol Sook let out a small smile.

Eon Jin is reading her lessons and didn't notice that it's already dark. She stop when her vision becomes blurry as she felt dizzy. She stood up but she struggling to stand up so she seated again. She notice that she feel exhausted, dizzy and a little bit sensitive this past few weeks. "Mi Deok..." She called. Mi Deok immediately approach her, "Yes Your Highness..." Mi Deok said. "Can you call physician Kwon right now? Eon Jin said. Mi Deok look at her as she trying to observe her. "Waeyo? Are you not feeling well, Your Highness?" Mi Deok said. Eon Jin let out a small smile, "I'm fine but I need to ask him something..." She said. "Arasso, I will go to him right now." Mi Deok said.

Mi Deok stop from her walk and turn around to face Eon Jin. "I forgot... It's time to take your vitamins, Your Highness..." Mi Deok said. Eon Jin look at her, "Arasso.." She said. Mi Deok gave her a medicine powder and a glass of water and she smile when Eon Jin took it. "It's odd why the taste is different unlike before?" Eon Jin said. Mi Deok smile, "Maybe, Physician Kwon improve the taste because you told him last time that you don't like the taste of your vitamins, Your Highness..." Mi Deok said. Eon Jin smile and return to her the glass of water.

It's been weeks since she consistently take the vitamins that physician Kwon prescribed her.  But this is the first time that Mi Deok assist her to take her vitamins because it's Wol Sook's duty. Minutes have been passed when she feel sleepy. "I think I need to rest now, Mi Deok... Please don't call physician Kwon tonight." Eon Jin said. Mi Deok look at her, "Yes Your Highness..." She said and infront of her, Eon Jin suddenly fell asleep.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung is walking towards to their quarter when he saw physician Kwon is also walking towards to where his quarter is. "Physician Kwon.." Tae Pyung called. Physician Kwon stop and show respect to him. "Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. "Why you're here? Is there anything happen to the Crown Princess?" Tae Pyung asked. Physician Kwon didn't speak for a second. "Waeyo?" Tae Pyung asked. "Aniyo! Im just having a dream and I was here to check on her." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung look at him with puzzlement, "what kind of a dream?" He asked. "Ah... It's a dream but I know it's only a dream.." physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung look at his quarter. "Let's go... I know she's already inside." Tae Pyung said.

When they reach the hallway they saw Mi Deok went outside from their room. "Mi Deok, where is Wol Sook?" Tae Pyung asked. Physician Kwon look at her. "She went to her mother today, Your Royal Highness... The Crown Princess let her to take care her sick mother." Mi Deok said and she look at to physician Kwon. "Arasso..." Tae Pyung said, "Let's go inside, physician Kwon... I know Eon Jin is excited to have chat with you." Tae Pyung said as he smiling. "But Your Royal Highness...." Mi Deok said as she stop them. "Waeyo?" Tae Pyung said. Mi Deok avoid physician Kwon's gazed. "The Crown Princess is already asleep and tell me not to disturb her." Mi Deok said. "Oh!" Tae Pyung said. "Maybe she's exhausted... Master Kim gave her a lessons earlier and I saw them at the pond." Physician Kwon said. "I'll come back tomorrow and let her rest for tonight." He added. "Arasso, Physician Kwon... I will tell her that you went here to visit her." Tae Pyung said.

Mi Deok let out a breath of relief when physician Kwon left.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Hi guys... I really want to thank you all for supporting this story and also for continue loving my past stories....

Love obsession is on the #1 spot in sonyejin category

The Crown Prince's Protector is on the #5 in the same category

That eye smile is #41

Breaking your rules is #12