CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE

"Prince Yu Shin's game"

The palace held a family buffet for the royals. They always did that every year. But this year, is different because Woo Sung is not with them. "I hope, Woo Sung Oppa is okay wherever he is." She said. Tae Pyung smile and hold her hand under the table. "He is... I know him.. just trust him." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile with her pair of eye smile.

They're all happy to watch the performance of a traditional Korean performer while the servants continue to serve them different varieties of korean traditional dishes. The couple also clapping and smiling the whole time while watching the performer.

Yu Shin smirked as he watching the Crown Prince and Crown Princess who is sweet and happy seated next to each other. "Enjoy the night, Princess Eon Jin. Wait for my surprise tonight... Let see how will you react this time..." He whispered.

When the performance ended, they started to eat altogether. They all laugh when the Queen Dowager said some jokes. Eon Jin feel that her tummy is aching but it will stop every minute so she try to ignore it. "Thank you for this wonderful evening, Your Majesty.... Although, I feel sad because my son not here with us but I enjoy this evening." Prince Yu Shin said. The King let out a small smile while Eon Jin observing Prince Yu Shin. "We're family.... And I'm glad that we'll made you happy even for one night." The King said. Prince Yu Shin smile and look to Eon Jin. "I hope you too, Crown Princess..." Yu Shin said. Eon Jin got suprise and look at him with puzzlement. "I know how you're trying to be happy knowing your father is heading right now at the western border..." He said. Eon Jin got shocked and also the Royals. They didn't tell it to Eon Jin because of General Son's request and because of her pregnancy. "W-What? What are you talking about, Prince Yu Shin?" She asked. "Uncle..." He called to stop him. "I'm sorry I thought you already knew about it. That your father General Son is now heading at the western border of Silla along with his men." Yu Shin said but deep inside he's laughing because of Eon Jin's reaction. Eon Jin look to Tae Pyung as he still holding her hand. "Princess Eon Jin..." The King called her. Eon Jin look to the King as she waiting for an explanation. "Your Majesty... Where's my father? Is it true that... He's heading right now at the western border?" She asked and she feel the tears started to fill her eyes. "Yes.. Crown Princess... I'm sorry that we need to hide it from you." The King said. The Queen Dowager and Queen Han Soo got worried. "Aniyo!... He can't be... I told him not to go there. I told him to stay with me until I give birth to his grandchild." Eon Jin said and she feel her whole body is shaking. She look to Tae Pyung, "Did you knew about this? Did you also knew it?" She asked. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh as he slowly nodded. "Eon Jin... Let me explain.." He said and hold her hand. Eon Jin tears slowly falling from her eyes. "He's my father, Your Royal Highness... I'm her daughter..." She said. She pull her hand from his hold aggressively and she immediately stood up. "Crown Princess... Where are you going?" The Queen Dowager said. "I need to stop him , Your Royal Highness.... I need to see my father..." She said and she run outside. "Eon Jin!!!" Tae Pyung said as he stood up. "Follow him, Crown Prince... Make sure she's okay..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung immediately follow his wife.

"Why you have to do that, Prince Yu Shin? You know that the Crown Princess is pregnant..." The Queen Dowager said. The King is frowning while looking at him. "I'm sorry but I thought she know about it..." Yu Shin lied. 'Poor Eon Jin... You will never see your father again... And also... Your husband hide a secret from you...' In his mind.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin keeps running towards the palace central gate. "Abeonim!!!" She called while she keep on running. Her tears also keep on falling. "No please.... Just wait for me..." She said. Tae Pyung manage to get close to her and hold her arms to stop her. "Let go of me!" She said but Tae Pyung insisted. "Eon Jin... Calm down... please..." He said. "How can I calm down when I know my father will sacrifice his life just like what happened to the late Crown Prince!" She said. And she try to release her body from his hold but Tae Pyung still hugging her. "Eon Jin..." He said. "I want to see him..."She said. "He's already left..." He said. Eon Jin burst out, "Aniyo!!!!" She said and she manage to release herself from him. She continue to run and she stop when she saw how far her father and his soldiers from the gate.

"Abeonim!!!!" She shouted. She's crying while looking to her father from a far. "Ani... Abeonim... Come back please... Please Abeonim!!!" She cried. Tae Pyung reach her but she insist and gave him a death glared. "You didn't give me a chance to talk to my father before he left... Why you have to do this?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung feel her pain and saw the disappointment from her eyes. "Eon Jin... Hear me out first... I'm sorry..." He said. Eon Jin wipe her tears and walk passed through him but her abdomen suddenly tighten. "Ahhh!!!..." She said. Tae Pyung immediately held her in his arms. "Eon Jin.." He said. Eon Jin feel the pain continuously. "My tummy... Ahhh... It's hurting!" She said. And she feel a warm liquid flowing from her core down to her legs. She immediately pull up her hanbok and her eyes widen when she saw blood. Tae Pyung also saw it and he immediately carry her and he run as fast as he could towards to their quarters. "No, no... My baby..." She said while feeling the pain from her abdomen. Tae Pyung is also started to get anxious as he keep on running.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

Woo Sung is waiting for his boat to come when he accidentally bump to a noble lady. "Yah! Are you blind? You didn't notice me infront of you?" The lady said. She immediately pick her belongings that fall to the ground. Woo Sung immediately help her to pick her things. "I'm sorry...." He said. The lady look up and her eyes widen when she saw the guy infront of her. She couldn't believe that she's so close to him. "You..." She said. Woo Sung look at her but he didn't knew the lady infront of him but she's somewhat familiar to him.

"Lady Su Jin... Are you okay?" The servant said but Lady Su Jin didn't hear her and still looking to Woo Sung. "Ohhh?" The servant said when he saw Woo Sung.

Su Jin feel her face is now turning red as she still looking at Woo Sung's face. She immediately stood up and accidentally hit Woo Sung's forehead. "Oh god! I'm sorry..." she said.

'Is this a dream??? He's so close to me... The man in my dream... Is Infront of me...' In Su Jin's mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author note

Everyone meets Lady Su Jin... Let's see who she will be in Woo Sung's life... 🥰

And I want to kill Yu Shin right now hehe... He's annoying me so much that I want him to hit on his head 🤣