CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"Making time for You"

Side Story

Prince Yu Shin and Minister Min are secretly met at the traditional alcohol house. "Minister Min I heard that the Crown Prince is never went outside to the palace to visit your daughter? What happened?" Prince Yu Shin said.  Minister Min trying to control his feelings as he drink his soju. "My daughter told me that the Crown Prince is busy at the palace but they still giving letters to each other, Your Highness..." Minister Min said. Yu Shin let out a small laugh. "Really? Oh, Yes... He's been busy the whole time to his Crown Princess... I think he already forget your daughter." Yu Shin said. Minister Min clench his fist under the table. "Our plan will be ruin if the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess will get along well. If the Crown Princess will win the heart of the Crown Prince, It's hard for me to sway Tae Pyung to get rid of General Son and his family. " Prince Yu Shin said. "Minister Min... I think your daughter need to take action before the Crown Prince fall inlove to Princess Eon Jin. They shouldn't have an heir just like what happened to the late Crown Prince." Yu Shin said. "We need to get rid Princess Eon Jin before they will have an heir...." He added.

"I have a better plan, Your Highness.  " Minister Min said. Yu Shin raise his eyebrow and put down his glass. "What is it?" He said. "Make my daughter to be a concubine of the Crown Prince. If my daughter and the Crown Prince will have an heir than the Crown Princess, we can secured the throne, Your Highness..." Minister Min said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

It's been months since their talked on the temple. Tae Pyung and Eon Jin get along well day by day. They didn't notice that they're getting close to each other but in the eyes of many, they can see pink bubbles surrounding them.

Tae Pyung always teach Eon Jin to paint whenever they're on the Crown Prince's study room. Chief Eunuch Chi Su is smiling while watching the two. "Aigoo... Both of them are indenial... Yah! You must acknowledge your feelings to each other." He whispered while looking at them.

Eon Jin laughters are filled the entire room when Tae Pyung told her that her painting is looks like the toddler did it. "Yah! I took a lot of efforts on this... And that's what I received from you?.." Eon Jin said as she is laughing so hard. Tae Pyung finds her cute while she laugh. He's hobby is to steal glances on his Crown Princess especially when she's smile or laughing. "It's pretty.." He unknowingly said while looking to Eon Jin. Eon Jin stop, "What? Are you kidding me, Your Royal Highness?" Eon Jin said. "After you said it to me that this is a toddler's painting, and now your telling me it's pretty?" Eon Jin said. "I mean You..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin didn't speak but she feel her face are now getting red. Tae Pyung gulp when he realize his answer. He look away, "I mean your pretty especially when you smile and laugh." He said as he pouting his lips. Eon Jin couldn't speak because of her heart beats faster. The moment of silence between them, they seated next to each other. Tae Pyung slowly reach her hand but they pull it away when Chief Eunuch open the door. 'Haist...'In Tae Pyung's thought.

"Your Royal Highness... Minister Woo Sung is outside and wanted to see you." Chi Su said to Tae Pyung. "Let him in..." Tae Pyung said. "So I guess, this is the last lesson for today, Thanks for time Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. She was about to stand up when Tae Pyung suddenly grab her hand. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I will return to my chamber, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung pull her next to him and they eyes met. "Please stay..." He whispered.

Woo Sung standing infront of them and saw them. He admits that he still have linger feelings to the Crown Princess and it's hurt to see someone is holding and touching her. "Your Royal Highness..." He saif to interrupt the two. Eon Jin automatically release her hands from Tae Pyung's hand. "Woo Sung Oppa... It's been a while..." Eon Jin said as she smile. Tae Pyung didn't know why he felt jealous that she smiling to someone else. "Your Highness... Im glad to see you again..." Woo Sung said to Eon Jin. Tae Pyung look at to Woo Sung and he notice his gazed towards to the Crown Princess.

"Have a seat, Hyung.." He said. Woo Sung smile and seated opposite to them. Woo Sung look at to Eon Jin while Tae Pyung observing him. Woo Sung see her painting and he let out a small laugh. "Your Painting is rare, Your Highness..." Woo Sung said jokely to Eon Jin. Eon Jin pout her lips, "Yah! I know what you mean so please stop..." Eon Jin said as she let out a small laugh. Tae Pyung observing the two and his mood suddenly change when he recall the conversation between him and Woo Sung. He has a gut feeling that the girl his talking about is Eon Jin.

"Your Royal Highness... Are you okay?" Eon Jin said when she noticed his silence. Tae Pyung look at her and let out a force smile. "I am My Princess..." He said and highlighted the word 'My Princess'  to let remind Woo Sung that Eon Jin is now his Crown Princess. Woo Sung smile faded and look away to Eon Jin. Eon Jin couldn't speak because she feel that her heart is melting because of that word. "I think I have to go, Your Royal Highness... For both of you can talk freely." Eon Jin said. "And Princess So Hee is also waiting for me..." She added. "Oppa... Let's have some talk next time... Arasso?" Eon Jjn said to Woo Sung. Woo Sung smile, "Arasso, Your Highness..." He said.

When Eon Jin's left, it has a moment of silence between them. Woo Sung notice Tae Pyung. "It seems I interrupt   your time with the Crown Princess, Your Royal Highness..." He said. Tae Pyung look at him. "Hyung... Since then, we no secrets to each other right? Can I ask one thing?" He said. He needs to confirm his cousin's feelings towards to Eon Jin. Woo Sung smile faded and he has a gut feeling that it is all about Eon Jin. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... You can ask me anything and I will answer you without any lies." He said.

"Is the Crown Princess is the one who you referring before? The girl that you dearly love?" He asked. Tae Pyung look at his eyes and base on his face he's serious. Woo Sung look at his eyes and without any blink he answer his questions, "Yes, Your Royal Highness... She's the girl I've been waiting patiently just like what I told you before, Your Royal Highness..." Woo Sung said. "But fate is tricky, she's now the Crown Princess of Silla... And that's what makes me frustrated.." Woo Sung added.  "Just like what you said, she's now the Crown Princess... So you must forget about her and move on. Tae Pyung said. Woo Sung trying to read his mind. He heard about the relationship of the Crown Prince to Lady Sora and that's what makes him furious. "Maybe she's now the Crown Princess, but no one can dictate me if I will stop loving her or not. Even fate can't stop me." He said.

Tae Pyung clench his fist as he control himself to punch him.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Good morning... Let's have some coffee... The whether is fine just like their flirting moves to each other.. 😁

The Crown Prince's Protectorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें