SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1

"When the love blooms?"

Woo Sung POV

It was a sunny afternoon when she suddenly appear in my life. She's peculiar lady. When I saw her for the first time, I admit my heart beats abnormally.

Flashback

"How can you throw a necklace like that. It's pretty..." She said. I turned around to look at her and tell her to stop approaching me but when I met her, her pretty eyes... My world suddenly stop. I don't know what is this but this girl capture my attention aside from Eon Jin. "Waeyo? Did you find me so pretty that's why you're looking at me with those wistful eyes?" She said. I'm gulping and look away but I try to control myself and hide my shyness. "You need to stop following me... A noble lady like you will never do this, following some random men." I said and I immediately turn around away from her.

"But you're not just a random guys, I told you... You're the man in my dreams and we kiss in my dreams." She said. And I was so startled. "So, you're special to me... Young Master." She added.

I stop from my walk when I heard it. 'what's wrong with this woman?..' In my mind.

And this is the beginning of something new. Something that I couldn't imagine I will have in my life.

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

We continue to see each other after the incident that she collapsed. I told her that will be the last we see each other but when she hold me in my arms and look at me in my eyes... My heart is started melting.

"You really mean it? Can we continue like this... It's okay that you couldn't forget her. I'm willing to stay with you until you're heart is willing to forget her." She said. "Yah! Su Jin... Let's stop this.... I can't give you what you want. What you truly deserve. That's why I decided not to see you again. You will end up hurting from waiting." I said but my heart is suddenly in pain to said it.

Su Jin suddenly hug me from behind. "I love you.... I... Want you to stay with me, Woo Sung.." She said.

I want to turn around to hug her but I control myself. I need to clear things out. I need to clear on myself that I want her not because she's a rebound to forget Eon Jin. I want to like her because she's Kim Su Jin.

I take off her hands and with my heavy feet, I start to walk away from her. "I'll wait,  Woo Sung...  I'm good on waiting..." I heard she's shouted.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

At the palace...

It's so hearbreaking for me to see Eon Jin cried while begging me to tell her that Tae Pyung's is still alive. To see how she was so devastated to know the news about her father and her husband.

But I feel different weird today? I feel like I'm heartbreaking to see my little sister's crying infront of me not  just likw before,  the Eon Jin who I love so dearly. And my heart started beating abnormally when I saw a familiar face who I wanted to see that's why I make sure to stay alive and fight for my life just to see her and hold her and tell her how badly I miss her.

It was Su Jin... Her beauty stand out among the crowd. She look at me with those wistful eyes and she let out a small smile,  a smile that there's a slight of jealousy on it.