CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

"Protecting the Royal Baby"

Side Story

(Months ago).

"Yah! And now, it's not me your favorite paintbrush.... It's already the Crown Prince, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a peal of laughter. Their on the study room that time. Tae Pyung is also there and listening to their conversation. "What do you mean, Wol Sook?" He asked. Eon Jin and Wol Sook look at him. "Its about the secret code that we're using since the Crown Princess we're young, Your Royal Highness." Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung look at them with curiosity. "A secret code?" He asked. "It's a secret between us, Your Royal Highness." Eon Jin said jokely. Tae Pyung stood up and walk towards her. He seat next to her. "Yah! How dare you to keep a secret from the Crown Prince?" Tae Pyung said jokely. "You want to get punished tonight, Your Highness?" He whispered to Eon Jin. Eon Jin let out a peal of laughter. Wol Sook shook her head while watching the two infront of her. "I think, the Crown Prince must know our secret code, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. "If something happen to you and I'm not around, the Crown Prince can save you." She said. "Then, what is it? I also want to know..." Tae Pyung said. "Im okay, Im having a hard time on my painting. Please, bring my favorite paint brush right now." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look at her with puzzlement. "What?" He asked. Eon Jin let out a peal of laughter. "That's the secret code, Your Royal Highness." Eon Jin said. "If something happen, and Wol Sook cant come closer to me... I'll tell her that secret code so she can ask for help to save me." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look to Wol Sook and Wol Sook nodded. "That's sounds great... I'll keep that in my mind from now on." He said. Eon Jin smile.

Tae Pyung hug Eon Jin from her behind. They're on the balcony looking at the mountain view. "Eon Jin.." He called. "Hmm?" She said. Tae Pyung rested his chin on her shoulder. "That night... I mean our first night together. The night that I almost force you to have sex..." He said. Eon Jin got confused why he bring that topic. She turn around to face him. "You're in danger that night, why you didn't shout your secret code to Wol sook? If I couldn't control myself that night, you will force to have sex on me." He said. Eon Jin smile and look at him. "Because I'm with you..." She said. "What?" He said. "Honestly, I got scared that night. But I trust you, I know you will never hurt me. And... That night, I already inlove with you, Tae Pyung." She said. Tae Pyung got surprised. "What's that look? You didn't know it?" Eon Jin said. "Before the selection process ended, I already fall inlove with you. I want to back out because I feel hurt and jealous to see you looking to another woman and I want you to be happy with Sora but, my heart is yearning for you and I couldn't control my feelings that's why I ended up here and now, I'm here beside you." She said. Tae Pyung look at her and hug her. "I'm sorry... For not knowing your feelings back then. For not treating you right before." He said. Eon Jin smile and rested her face on his chest. "I love you, Eon Jin. Thank you for not giving up on me that time..." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present day

Sora sway her sword and attack Eon Jin. Eon Jin defend herself as she sway her sword. They're fighting with their sword. Sora got frustrated because Eon Jin fight vey well. She notice that Eon Jin intently not to hurt her, she could die if Eon Jin wants it and that's what makes her frustrated.

Eon Jin push Sora when she feel her abdomen tighten. 'Not now, my little Tae Pyung...' In her mind. Sora smirked as she notice it, "Waeyo? You're putting yourself and your baby  in more danger if you continue to fight me." Sora said. "If I were you, let me kill you in peace, Eon Jin!" She said. Eon Jin knows about sword and martial arts but she's having a hard time right now because of her pregnancy. "Your heart is full of bitterness and anger, Sora. It will ruin you if you still hold on to it." She said. "I don't care, what I want Right now is to get rid of you and your unborn baby." She said. Sora sway her sword again to attack Eon Jin. Eon Jin hold tightly to her sword and she also attack Sora.

Sora become more aggressive on her attack and moves. While Eon Jin is to defend herself and her baby. Eon Jin realize that she needs to fight and attack Sora. She needs to attack than to defense. When she saw an opportunity, she sway her sword and hit Sora on her thigh. Sora fall and saw some blood on her thigh. Eon Jin point the sword on her neck. "Let's stop this, Sora. I don't want to hurt anyone so please stop." She said. Sora look at her. "That was cool, Eon Jin. You surprised me, I didn't know that you're good in sword." Sora said. Eon Jin look at her and never let her defense down. Sora take out from her sleeve the medicine with calia flowers. "But I'm smarter than you, Eon Jin." She said. She immediately throw and spread it Infront of Eon Jin. "My father told me that this flower is your weakness..." Sora said. "I'm curious if it's true.." she added. Eon Jin started to sweat as she feel hard to breath. She kick Sora on her chest when she started to feel weak. Calia flower is her weakness during her pregnancy. She needs to get out the room before something bad  happen to her. She immediately run towards where the door is but her abdomen is hurting and she feel really dizzy. Eon Jin fall from the ground but she keep crawling towards the door. 'Tae Pyung...' Eon Jin whispered.

Sora sees opportunity when she saw Eon Jin fall to the ground. She walk and take the sword from Eon Jin's hand. Sora smirked and grab Eon Jin in her hair. "Being stupid like you, doesn't fit to be a Crown Princess." Sora said. Eon Jin breath heavily. "You think, you can get away from this, Sora!. Maybe you can kill me but you can't get away from this." She said. "The Crown Prince.... Ani, Tae Pyung... He will never be yours even if you kill me." Eon Jin said. Sora's anger got aroused. She stood up and pull Eon Jin from her hair. "You really want me to get mad.... So I will show you how anger I am today, Eon Jjn." Sora said. Sora take the small knife and point it to Eon Jin's tummy. "I'll kill the baby first then you." She said.

Eon Jin with her full strength grab Sora from her arms and she manage to lift her and Sora fall from the ground. "Ahh!" Eon Jin said as she feel her abdomen tighten. Sora struggling to stood up but she manage to take the knife. Eon Jin didn't notice that Sora manage to stand up, she turn around and try to walk away from her. "Son Eon Jin!" Sora scream and attack Eon Jin from her behind.

Sora's eyes widen when she saw Tae Pyung standing infront of her. Tae Pyung manage to stop Sora as he still holding the knife on it's blade. "This is your end, Sora! How dare you to hurt my wife and my child!" Tae Pyung said. He doesn't care the blood from his hand. Sora look at him, "You... Ruin my life Tae Pyung! You're the one who should blame for this! You and Eon Jin..." Sora said. "You made a choice to ruin everything arounds you. You and your father and your greeds ruin your own life." Tae Pyung said. "Grab this lady and make sure to put her on jail!" Tae Pyung shouted. Sora keep struggling as the palace guards arrest her. "Yah! I'm the daughter of Minister Min. Don't touch me!" She shouted.

Tae Pyung immediately held Eon Jin's on his arms. "I'm glad you came.." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung smell something familiar to him. "Tae Pyung... Please take me outside..  there's a calia..." Eon Jin said before she collapsed. "Eon Jin!" He said. He immediately carry her and walk fast outside the door.