CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

"One Morning"

Physician Kwon searching for some way to make a medicine for Eon Jin's fast recovery when a book fell on the floor. He pick it off and he got surprised when he saw Eun Myeong's diary thay he kept for so long.

Eun Myeong gave it to him before he move to the capital to study medicine. And that was the last time they saw each other. The day that he finally let go of her and accept what the fate brought to them.

He seated and read it one by one, he unknowingly smile while reading it. A minute later when a notes caught his attention. He immediately went outside and walk towards to the Crown Prince's  quarters.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung is still seated beside Eon Jin and wiping her face with wet white towel. He didn't sleep and eat. He still holding Eon Jin's hand. "You look so beautiful even when you asleep but you're more beautiful when you smile with those pretty eyes." He said. "So please... Wake up... I miss you your smile, Eon Jin..." He whispered as he kiss her hand.

Tae Pyung feel that Eon's fingers slightly move. "Eon Jin..." He said. Eon Jin slowly open her eyes as she blink to adjust her eyes to lightness.

Eon Jin look at her surroundings and she smile when she saw Tae Pyung beside her. "Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung cries and hug her. "I'm glad your awake... I'm so scared that I might loose you..." He whispered. Eon Jin slowly hug him, "Me too... I'm so scared that I couldn't find you at the flower field in my long dream..." She said. Tae Pyung look at her. "It will never happen... We're going to stick together until the end and that's my promise. ..." Tae Pyung said.

Eon Jin smile but she feel her abdomen tighten. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Tae Pyung... My abdomen is hurting..." Eon Jin said. "Chief Eunuch!" Tae Pyung called. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. "Call physician Kwon now..." Tae Pyung said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. He was about to leave when Man Bok announced that Physician Kwon arrived.

Physician Kwon immediately approach Eon Jin and feed her medicine use to treat threatened or recurrent miscarriage. He also do acupuncture to lessen her pain and to make sure that she will never get bleeding again.

Tae Pyung let out a breath of relief when it seems that Eon Jin is getting better. "Are you okay now, Your Highness...?" Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin nodded as she smile, "Kamsahamnida, physician Kwon..." She said. "What happened? I remember that my abdomen is painful and then I collapsed." Eon Jin asked. Physician Kwon look at to Tae Pyung and return his eyes to Eon Jin. "The Crown Prince will tell you the reason, Your Highness..." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung smile while looking at her and Eon Jin is waiting for him to speak. "My Princess, you're pregnant... You conceive our first child..." Tae Pyung said with his teary eyes. Eon Jin eyes got widen as she got surprised. "Really? I-Im... Pregnant? We're having a baby?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung hold her hands and kiss it as he nodded. "Yes, My Princess... The Royal Baby is inside you.... We're going to be a parents now..." He said. Eon Jin cry because of the happiness she felt as she touching her tummy, "My baby... I'm going to be a mother..." She whispered. Tae Pyung hug her as he close his eyes, "Thank you... My Princess.... I love you, Eon Jin.. " He said and kiss her on her head.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The King announced the good news at the palace through the traditional big Gong at the balcony in east side of the palace.

Prince Yu Shin clench his fist when he heard the sound. This is the sign that welcoming a new member in royal family. "It can't be... The Crown Princess shouldn't conceive an heir..." He said and he throw the glass on the wall. Woo Sung heard his father, "Abeonim!" He said. Yu Shin look at him. "Yah! Did I heard it right? You didn't happy that the Crown Princess is pregnant?" He asked. "Why should I? If the Crown Prince will have an heir, he will have a strong reigns in the future." Yu Shin said. Woo Sung frowned. "Abeonim!! Crown Prince Tae Pyung is your nephew... I thought you love him dearly. He's so precious for you more than your own child and now.... You telling me that." Woo Sung said.