CHAPTER FORTY THREE

" Dark Plan over her kindness"

A month later

Tae Pyung woke up with Eon Jin beside him. She still sleeping and naked that only a blanket that cover her body. Tae Pyung smile and kiss her on her forehead. He is so lucky that he's the only one who can see her smooth, soft and flawless body, In Tae Pyung's thought. He kiss her on her shoulder that's what makes Eon Jin awake. Eon Jin open her eyes and smile when she feel the small little kisses on her behind. "Yah! Tae Pyung..." She said. Tae Pyung smile mischievously while continuing his doing. He planted small little kisses on her neck upto her back. His hand travel under the blanket. "Good morning, beautiful..." He whispered. Eon Jin smile and turn around to face him, "Yah! Stop on your doing, we'll be late in our morning greetings with elders..." She said. Tae Pyung smile and kiss her on her lips. "Let's finish this first, Arasso?" He said. Tae Pyung take the blanket and he hide himself on it. "Yah! Your Royal Highness...." Eon Jin said as she let out a peal of Laughter. Eon Jin feel his hand travel on her body. Tae Pyung smell her sweet yet seductive aroma while kissing her bossoms. Eon Jin let out a soft moaned when she feel he started playing her bossoms with his tongue and fingers. "Oh god! Tae Pyung..." She said. Tae Pyung gently spread her thigh and rub his one hand on her core. Eon Jin close her eyes as she feel the unbearable pleasure that Tae Pyung gave her. Tae Pyung groaned when he feel her fingernails dug on his back. He inserted his one finger on her core and Eon Jin's body immediately response to it. He insert his another finger and he gently push it inside of her. Eon Jin feel the pleasure and her waist move and follow the rhythm. Tae Pyung with his fingers, he rock her fast and he feel her juices come out. "Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said as she hit her first climax.  

Tae Pyung smile and pull out his fingers. He carry Eon Jin as he seated on the bed and put her on his lap. He has a beautiful view on that position. Eon Jin look at him and she put her hand on his mandhood and insert it inside to her core without breaking their glances. "Ahh..." Eon Jin let out a soft moaned when she feel his mandhood slowly getting inside of her. Tae Pyung close his eyes and feel the unbearable pleasure on that kind of position. Tae Pyung started to hit her and guide her. Minutes had been passed when Eon Jin learned the rhythm.

She started to move her waist faster and harder. Tae Pyung hold her butt to lead her. Her bossoms are both bouncing infront of Tae Pyung and he enjoying the view. "You really driving me crazy, Eon Jin!" He said and suck her one breast. Eon Jin continue to rock on top of his lap, her sweat all over to her face. Tae Pyung look at her and he smile when Eon Jin seems that enjoying what they're doing right now.

Eon Jin reach her second climax and rest her arms and head on his shoulder. Tae Pyung rock her faster and harder as he reach his climax and let his juices flow inside of her. He hug her tightly and they both breathless. "I love you..." He whispered. Eon Jin smile, "I love you too, Tae Pyung..." She replied and kiss him on his neck.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"What?" Minister Min said when he learn that the Crown Prince requested Physician Kwon to be the Crown Princess' personal physician. "The crown prince told it to physician Kwon personally, Minister Min." His servant said. He clench his fist and throw the glass out of his annoyance. "So he really think that he can protect the Crown Princess by giving her personal physician. " Minister Min said as he smirked.
"Call the new recruit member..." Minister Min said.

A minutes later, a young lady went inside and show respect to Minister Min. "Are you the new member?" Minister Min said. "Yes, Master..." She said. "I have a special task for you..." He said. The young lady silently listening to him. "Make yourself to be one of the Princess' royal court lady. Make sure you can come closer to her." Minister Min said. "If you failed on this mission you will know what happened to your family, Arasso?" He said. "But If you succeed, I will grant your request and I will tell you your next move." Minister Min said. "Arasso, Master..." She said.