CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE

"TASTE OF MIDNIGHT"

SIDE STORY

"What? A spell?" The Queen Dowager said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... A spell that weaken the body of one person until it absorb they energy and the body will die naturally without any trace of it." Yi Shil said. Master Kim and the Queen Dowager exchanging glances and they both startled. Yi Shil do a ritual in order to know what kind of energy that in the palace. "Who the hell will do this?" The Queen Dowager said as she started to get mad."I don't know but a shaman expert can do this spell, Your Royal Highness."Yi Shil said. "What will we do to get rid of that spell?" The Queen Dowager asked.

"We need to find it as soon as possible and burn it to break the curse, Your Royal Highness.." Yi Shil said. "Lady Choi!!!" The Queen Dowager called. Lady Choi immediately approach them. "Yes,  Your Royal Highness... " She said.  "Command all the palace guard to look for something in all the area here in the palace.  Especially in the King's quarter,  the Crown Prince quarter and Prince Alkong quarters." She said.  "Yes, Royal Highness.." She said and left them in the room.

"Your Royal Highness..." Yi Shil said. The Queen Dowager look at her. "Yes.." She said. "I also sense another energy here in the palace. It is a positive energy. I dont know how to explain this... But.." She said then she stop. "But?  What is it? " the Queen Dowager said. "Go ahead,  tell the Queen Dowager what's bothering you. " Master Kim said. 

"I also feel that energy through Princess Eon Jin when I first saw her." She said.  The Queen Dowager got confused. "She's special Your Royal Highness..  I didn't tell this to anyone for her safety.  Princess Eon Jin is a kind and warm lady that's why I decided  to hide what I felt that day,  I'm  sorry. " Yi Shil said.  The Queen Dowager got surprised  even Master Kim. "You mean,  Princess Eon Jin has an ability that we didn't  know?" The Queen Dowager said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... That's what I sense... But I don't really know what is it and how she had it."She said. 

Without them knowing there's someone accidentally heard their conversation. "So, it's true... That you're special Princess Eon Jin. "Prince Yu Shin whispered and smirked.

All the the royal palace guard spend their night to look the spell that Yi Shil is talking about. An hour has been passed when one of them saw it under the quarters of Prince Alkong.  Eon Jin and Tae Pyung immediately went their and check their son. "What is that? " Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness the Queen Dowager command us to find this and give it to her as soon as possible. "The royal guard said.  "It is a spell! Yah! I told you that maybe there's  someone cursing you that's  why you always had sick, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. "But you didn't  believe me... " She added.  Eon Jin got shocked as she couldn't believe on what happening right now while Tae Pyung clench his fist and hold Eon Jin in her hand. "We need to leave now,  Your Royal Highness...  The Queen Dowager is waiting  on us. " He said.  "Arasso,  you may go.. " Tae Pyung said. 

Tae Pyung hug Eon Jin when the guards leave. "I hope you will be okay now... " He whispered. Eon Jin smile and tap his back.  "Don't  worry... I will get better now... " She said.

"Your Royal Highness,  Your Highness look! " Wol Sook said as she immediately approach  them with Prince Alkong. "What is it? " Eon Jin said. "His birth mark stop glowing,  Your Highness.. " Wol Sook said. Eon Jin and Tae Pyung look at their son's birth mark. And their exchange glances when they saw it.  "It means, Halmeoni is right... That Prince Alkong has an ability to sense danger..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung hug his son. "You save your Eomma, my little prince... Good job, son..." He whispered.