CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN

"The Painting"

Eon Jin immediately take the box and open it. She saw a red silk envelope on it and some things that Mi Deok's possession. She also saw a paint portrait of a young girl. "Wol Sook... Is this Mi Joo?" She asked. Wol Sook look at to it, "I think so, Your Highness... She has a facial similarity to Mi Deok." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin smile, "At least, I have this, it can help to immediately find Mi Joo." She said. "Yes, Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Without them knowing that Minister Min is approaching behind them.

"What are you doing here outside the palace, Your Highness?" Minister Min said behind them. Eon Jin gulped and she immediately hide on her sleeves the portrait and the red silk envelope. She stood up and turn around to face him. "Minister Min..." Eon Jin said. Minister Min show respect to her and he let out a fake smile.

Minister Min saw a wooden box on her hand and Eon Jin notice it as she immediately hide it behind her. "It looks like there's something inside that box, Your Highness..." He said. Wol Sook got anxious because she already knew that Princess Eon Jin is in danger. Man Bok told her that they suspected Minister Min as the main suspect on the attempt to Kill the Crown Princess and the royal baby. Wol Sook immediately approach Eon Jin.

Eon Jin didn't speak. Minister Min approach them. "Congratulations, Your Highness... You're finally conceiving a royal heir." He said. Eon Jin let out a small smile, "Thank you, Minister Min." She said. "And congratulations too because your lucky for having that position and the Crown Prince's trust." He added. Eon Jin look at him. "Your Highness... You didn't know how dangerous for you to stay here outside the palace? Especially, you're pregnant with the Crown Prince's heir..." Minister Min said. He ready the small knife that hide on his sleeves. Eon Jin gulped but she try to hide her nervousness. "I know... But my life inside the palace is in danger too. There's some people wanted me to die and harm my baby. I know whether Im here outside nor inside my room, my life is in danger." Eon Jin said. "It looks like you have so much concern about me, Minister Min. And our path always crossed just like this..." She added. Minister Min laugh and look at her. "Really? What a coincidence, Your Highness..." Minister Min said. "Aniyo!" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook look at her while Minister Min smile faded. "I think it's not a coincidence... It's a plan, Minister Min." Eon Jin said and let out a fake smile. Minister Min hide his annoyance. "Keep on your plan, Minister Min... Keep stalking me all you want but make sure don't do anything to harm my baby..." Eon Jin said. Eon Jin walk past through him when Minister Min hold her on her arms and tighten his grip. Eon Jin look at him. "You're being braver just like your father, Your Highness... Let me remind you that you're all alone here..." Minister Min said. Eon Jin smirked, "Are you threatening me? If I we're you, let go of me right now. You have no rights to touch the royals especially I'm the Crown Princess of Silla." Eon Jin said as she trying to be brave and not to show him that she was so nervous that time. "Minister Min... We're near at the palace and do you think, I will go here all alone? I'm not that stupid just like what you think." She said in her loud voice. Some Royal palace guards with Man Bok suddenly appear and surrounding them. Minister Min let go of her from his hold. "Base on what your reaction, I think my instinct is right.... There's something about you that I shouldn't trust." She said. Eon Jin rolled her eyes and walk passed through him. Minister Min clench his fist as he looking at her from her behind. "Fine, enjoy being the Crown Princess this time, If I will have an opportunity again... I will make your downfall, I'll make sure of that, Your Highness..." He murmured.

When Eon Jin is inside the palace gate, she feel her knees are weaker. "Are you okay, Your Highness?" Wol Sook said. "I'm fine..." Eon Jin said. "That was cool, Your Highness... Your so brave earlier..." Wol Sook said and let out a small laugh. "Did I? You think, he didn't notice my nervousness?" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook laugh, "I think he's not..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin and Wol Sook afe both laughing when Tae Pyung saw them.

"Son Eon Jin!" Tae Pyung called. Eon Jin and Wol Sook are look at to Tae Pyung as they we're so startled. "Your Royal Highness...." Wol Sook said as she immediately show respect to him. Eon Jin bite her lower lips when she saw how serious is Tae Pyung is while looking at her. "Your Royal Highness... What are you doing here?" Eon Jin asked. Tae Pyung immediately walk towards to her and Eon Jin got surprised when in just one whimp, Tae Pyung carry her. "My stubborn princess, we need to talk..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin gulped and didn't speak.
Tae Pyung walk while carrying Eon Jin and Wol Sook and Man Bok with the royal court ladies and royal palace guards following them.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Why you need to do that, Eon Jin? You know how dangerous it is..." Tae Pyung said in his serious tone. Eon Jin didn't speak because she know her mistake. "We still on search who is the person trying to kill you and our baby... Did you get my point?" He added. Eon Jin hug him from his behind, "I'm sorry.... I promise that it will never happen again... I just wanted to check why Mi Deok always keep telling me to meet her on that tree. She's always in my dream, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin explained. Tae Pyung still standing with his back on her. "I'm sorry, I've been so careless..." She added as she kiss him on his back. Tae Pyung release a deep sigh. He turn around to face her and look at her. "Heaven knows that I couldn't live when something bad happen to you... Your my life and my all, Eon Jin... Please, just listen on what I said for now..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile and her heart fluttered. "I'm sorry..." She said. She tiptoe and kiss him on his lips. She bite his lower lips when Tae Pyung didn't react. She stop kissing him and look at him, "Are you still mad, Tae Pyung?" Eon Jin said with her puppy eyes. Tae Pyung let out a small smile, "How can I resist my crown Princess..." He said and hold her face to kiss her. Tae Pyung kiss while his hand traveling on her back.

Meanwhile, The Queen Dowager and the Queen is on the balcony having their tea. "Your Highness... Is the renovation of the room for the royal heir, is already finish?" The Queen Dowager asked. Queen Han Soo smile as she nodded. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... I'm sure the Crown Prince and the crown princess will love it when they see it." Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager smile widely. "Aigoo... I'm so happy that they'll have their first child. The Crown Prince is always a sharp shooter when it comes to archery and all the weapon here in the palace. I was so happy even in making an heir, he is so-" The Queen Dowager said but Queen Han Soo interrupt her, "Your Royal Highness... They will hear you..." Queen Han Soo said as she look at the royal palace court ladies who are now trying to control their laughters. "Waeyo? I'm just so proud to my grandson..." The Queen Dowager said with a wide smile on her face. "Your Royal Highness..." Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager ignore her and continue to her talk. "Aigoo, I'm so excited to meet and hold the royal baby..." The Queen Dowager said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️