CHAPTER NINETY ONE

"LEI'S OBSESSION"

SIDE STORY

"Your Highness.." Su Jin called Eon Jin. They're on the pond watching Princess So Hee who plays with Wol Sook and her court ladies.  Su Jin always notices how Lei look to the Crown Princess and she observes that he's always there wherever the Crown Princess is. "Yes,Lady Su Jin..." Eon Jin said. Su Jin look at their behind and saw Lei from a far who is watching them.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but please be careful and avoid the guest from china, Your Highness." Su Jin said. "You mean, Young Master Lei? Waeyo?" Eon Jin said. "I don't trust him, Your Highness. I always caught him following you and..." Su Jin said but she stop. Eon Jin look at her with puzzlement, "And??" Eon Jin said. Su Jin release a deep sigh and take out from her sleeves the handkerchief that Eon Jin give her. "I always see him smelling a handkerchief that has the same initial in your handkerchief." Su Jin said. Eon Jin started to feel anxious. "Waeyo, Your Highness?" Su Jin asked when she notice Eon Jin. "Honestly, I couldn't find one of my handkerchiefs. I thought I lost it but after what I heard right now, I..." Eon Jin said. Su Jin started to get worry for Eon Jin. "Please, just try to avoid him, Your Highness. I don't trust him." Su Jin said.

Eon Jin let out a small smile and think what Su Jin tell her. She always feel that there's someone always looking at her and because of Su Jin told her,  Eon Jin thinks that her feling is right.

Because of that, she couldn't sleep at night. And she felt uncomfortable whenever she saw him.

She try to talk to the King about it but the King reject her visit without her knowing,  Prince Yu Shin is slowly takes control the central palace that time. 

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

Eon Jin vision started to get blurred and her chest is aching. 'I can't fight in this kind of situation.... Think Eon Jin! You need to escape through this..' In her mind.

"My Princess, why don't you stop and come with me peacefully.  I know the full moon absorb your energy and you cannot escape me." Lei said. Eon Jin smirked. "Kill me first before I let you touch me..." She said. Lei let out an evil laugh.

Eon Jin bend on the sand and take a sand on her hand. She immediately throw it to the men who tries to approach her and hit them on their eyes. Eon Jin take this opportunity to run as fast as she could. She went back inside the forest.

"Shit!" Lei said. "Get her!" He shouted. He also run towards to the forest.

Meanwhile.....

Tae Pyung hit the horse and ride as fast as he could. 'Just wait for me Eon Jin... I'm going to save you...' In his mind. He look up to the sky and saw the full moon. He rides towards the dark sea.

He stop the horse when a tree blocks the road to the forest. He immediately went down from the horse and get his sword ready. 

On the other hand....

Eon Jin stop and hide herself in a big tree. She hard to breath because of the tightness of her chest. She's sweating all over her face and her lips is so pale. She heard some footsteps near her and she immediately cover her mouth and she hold her sword tightly with her other hand.