FORTY NINE

"LOYALTY"

SIDE STORY

"Calia flower? That's my first time to hear that kind of flowers..." Minister Min said. "Yes, Master... I heard it from the conversation between the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess  that Calia flower is poisonous to the royal baby." The assassin said. The assassin disguise himself as a palace guard. Minister Min smirked, "Really? Just like the medicine that I gave to Mi Deok..." He said. "I think it's more dangerous to the royal baby and to the Crown Princess as well if she take it as a medicine. That's what I heard, Master." He said. Minister Min look at him, "Is that true?" Minister Min asked. The assassin nodded. "Why Mi Deok didn't tell me about this? Is she going to betray me or maybe she didn't hear it at all?" Minister Min said.

Minister Min laugh while drinking his traditional alcohol. "What important is... I can rid of her and her baby by what I learned tonight." Minister Min said. "Call Mi Deok right now..." He command to one of his servant.

Sora heard their conversation, "Abeonim... Is that true? That you want to get rid of the royal baby?" She said. Minister Min look at her. "Waeyo? Are against to my plan?" He said. "Abeonim... I don't care what you want to do to Eon Jin but her baby, is just a baby, Abeonim.. He's innocent..." She said. Minister Min walk to approach her. "Sora, Listen... I must do this for you, my daughter.." He said. Sora look at him with confusion, "What do you mean?" She asked. "If you want the throne and the Crown Prince as well, you need to get rid the Crown Princess and her baby..." Minister Min said. Sora gulped and she didn't speak. "The Crown Princess must die with her unborn baby or if she's lucky enough that she live but her baby die during in her pregnancy... She must be dethrone for being neglectful mother and a  crown princess for not taking care of herself during her pregnancy." Minister Min said. "And you, you can replace her as the new Crown Princess of Silla. You're the second rank at the selection process remember? And Prince Yu Shin will be on our side..." He added. Sora look at her father.

"So tell me... Are you against my plan? You must make your choice." Minister Min said.

Sora smirked, "Aniyo, Abeonim... The Crown Princess must vanished and  return what is really mine... I don't care about her anymore, the Crown Prince is mine and also the title of being the Crown Princess..." Sora said. "I want to see her crawling back to where she belongs... I want to see the great and innocent Eon Jin crying as they drag her out from the palace." She said.

Minister Min smile, "Don't worry my daughter... I assure you, that will going to happen.." Minister Min said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

"Your Highness... You need to take your vitamins just like what Physician Kwon suggested." Mi Deok said. Eon Jin frowned, "I don't want to, Mi Deok... It's bitter and I don't want the smell of it." Eon Jin said. Mi Deok observing her if Eon Jin have a hint of her plan or she really doesn't like the medicine. "But Your Highness..." Mi Deok said.

Tae Pyung heard them as he went inside. "What's happening?" He asked.  Mi Deok show respect to him before she speak. "Her Highness doesn't want to take her vitamins, Your Royal Highness.." Mi Deok said. Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin. He notice that Eon Jin is sensitive and had a mood swings this past few days. "Let me...Just leave it on the table. You may take your leave now.." He said. Mi Deok went outside and leave the tray at the table.