CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"The one that truly hurts"

Sora let out a breath of relief when Eon Jin  doesn't return yet and it only has one spot for them to move on the next round. She look at to Tae Pyung and smile sweetly, 'I told you, Your Royal Highness... I'll do everything to stay on your side....' In her mind.

The King gets worried more when Eon Jin didn't arrive yet. "Master Kim, are you sure that some of the noble ladies are safe outside? It's getting dark but only four of them is in here." King Tae Shin said. "Yes, Your Majesty... I'm sure of it. " Master Kim said. The Queen Dowager is also waiting for Eon Jin's arrival. 'Lady Eon Jin.... I know you can make it... I trust you...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, with her weak body Eon Jin still manage to ride on the horse heading back to the palace. She smile when she already saw the palace from a far. She  gently hit the horse to make it faster.

She got shocked when one of the noble lady is standing with her horse in front of the north gate. She stop and look at her. "Lady Eon Jin... I'm glad you're alive!" Lady Kim said. Eon Jin step down on her horse. "Why are still here outside, Lady Kim?" Eon Jin asked. "Go ahead, you don't have time... Only one spot left to move on the last round." Lady Kim said. Eon Jin look at her with puzzlement. "I saw it... I saw what happened to you... I saw how Lady Sora pointed you an arrow..." Lady Kim said. Eon Jin got shocked. "I'm sorry but this is all I can do for you... Her family is much powerful than mine so I couldn't tell them about what happened, please forgive me, Lady Eon Jin..." She said as she crying. "Lady Kim..." Eon Jin said. "Go! You must make it to the last round. Promise me that you will be the Crown Princess of Silla... Because I know in my heart when I saw you in the small town last winter, you are fit to be the Crown Princess of Silla. Princess Eon Jin..." Lady  Kim said as her tears continue to fall. Eon Jin smile but her heart moves because of she said and her tears escape from her eyes. "I'll promise to find you after this... I will never forget you, Lady Kim..." She said. Lady Kim smile.

"Oh! Lady Eon Jin!!!!" Wol Sook shouted when she saw Eon Jin arrived with her horse. The Queen Dowager, Queen Han Soo and the King are happy to see her. The King let out a breath of relief as soon as he see Eon Jin. Tae Pyung unknowingly smile when he saw Eon Jin.

Eon Jin step down to her horse and walk towards to where Master kim standing. Sora got so frustrated to see Eon Jin. "This can't be..." She whispered.

Eon Jin take a bow and greet the Royal family and Master Kim. She gave her flag to Master Kim, "Congratulations Eon Jin you will move to the last round." Master Kim said.

"What happened to you, Lady Eon Jin?" Queen Han Soo asked when they notice her face has scratch, her hanbok ruined and full of blood and mostly her face is so pale and sweating. Eon Jin smile forcely and look to Sora. Sora look away and avoid her eyes. She's panicking and worried that Eon Jin will tell them what happened.

Her vision get blurry and she suddenly collapsed. "My Lady..." Wol Sook said and run towards to hold Eon Jin.

Tae Pyung unknowingly stand from his sit. The King and the Queen Dowager got worried for Eon Jin.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

A

fter the physician left, Wol sook is crying while preparing the calia flower to treat Eon Jin. She knew that Eon Jin used her gift and no physicians can heal her because of that. Only a Calia flower can heal her and renew her strength. "My Lady... Please wake up..." She said. She was about to leave when she heard Eon Jin is whispering unconsciously.

'Sora.... Why  you did that?... Sora...'

Wol Sook got shocked. "What do you mean, Lady Eon Jin?" She said as she got  furious to Sora when Eon Jin whispered again. "You put her again in danger, Lady Sora... I will not forgive you..." Wol Sook said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung is in his chamber walking back and forth. Chi Su is observing him. "Did something bothering you, Your Royal Highness?" Chi Su said. Tae Pyung stop from his walk. "Did you see Lady Eon Jin? She's full of blood..." He said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... Only Lady Eon Jin can tell what happened to her at the forest..." Chi Su said. "How was she?" Tae Pyung said. "If you really curious about her situation.... You can visit her, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. "Aniyo! I'm not curious at her at all... I'm just..." Tae Pyung trying to explain his side. Chi Su tried not to laugh. "Much better if I'll visit Lady Sora tonight, to congratulate her...." Tae Pyung said.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin gain her conciousness without Wol Sook on her side. "Wol Sook..." She called. She saw a Calia flower beside her and a notes on it. Eon Jin open the letter and read it.

'lady Eon Jin.... I'm sorry but I need to confront her now... This is too much to take.... I don't care what will happen to me but I need to do this to make her stop doing evil things to you..But promise me to take care yourself...'

Wol Sook

Eon Jin got shocked. "No, Wol Sook!" She said. She immediately and dash off outside her chamber. She run towards to Lady Sora's chamber.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Wol Sook is infront of Sora's chamber. "What do you want? Did Lady Eon Jin ask you keep an eye on me? How pathetic..." Sora said. "What did you do to her? She's your best friend, Lady Sora.." Wol Sook said. Sora smirked, "Who are you to ask me that? You're only a lowly servant!" Sora said.

"Yah! Min Sora! Don't talk to her like that!" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook turn her face to look on Eon Jin. "Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. "Why you need  to go here, wol sook?" She whispered. Sora walk to approach her. "It seems your okay now..."Sora said.  Eon Jin look at her intently. "Why you need to do that, Sora?" Eon Jin said. "Is it obvious? I don't want you here, Eon Jin... I want you to live the palace... This place is not yours..." Sora said. Eon Jin couldn't believe that she will heard those word from the important person in her life. "Sora..." She said and her eyes are now filled with tears. Sora rolled her eyes and turn her back on her.

"You did it twice to me... You're my bestfriend. I treat you like my own sister.... Why?" Eon Jin cried.

Sora got shocked as she turn around again to face her. "You remember?" She said. Eon Jin nodded. "I do... You think forgot everything what happened at the forest before? I remember how you push me on the cliff after I treated the young master and you left me alone down there. You almost killed me and you did it twice, why?" Eon Jin said as she move closer to Sora. Sora got scared and she didn't expect it that Eon Jin knew what she did to her at the forest. She feel her body is trembling, any moment Eon Jin can reveal her secret to Tae Pyung and any moment Eon Jin will know who is the boy she get treated before.

"Eon Jin.." Sora said with her teart eye. "Why? I need to know your reason, Sora.... I need to know why?" Eon Jin said. Sora couldn't speak. Her eyes widen and she get so anxious when she saw Tae Pyung is walking towards to where they are.

She grab Eon Jin's hand and she force Eon Jin to slap her. Eon Jin got shocked on Sora. "What are you doing, Sora? Please stop! Are you out of your mind?" Eon Jin said. She got shocked when Sora suddenly fall to ground.

"Lady Eon Jin!..." Tae Pyung called. Eon Jin got startled to see Tae Pyung behind Wol sook. "Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Did I stress all of you? Me too... 😅