CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN

"PRINCE ALKONG OF SILLA"

SIDE STORY

King Tae Shin frowning while listening to some Minister's appeal about the western border but at the same time he try to hide the pain that he's feeling right now. He feel tightening of his chest part. General Son is looking at him and notice that there's something wrong to the King. Tae Pyung is also there seated next to his father while Prince Yu Shin is standing along with the Ministers.

"Your Majesty, we need to secure the western border now.... "  Half of the Ministers said. Tae Pyung clenching his fist because they still want to send General Son to the western border. "Our soldiers there are can still protect our area... So we don't need to send someone to check the area." The King said. "But Your Majesty... We could never be at ease... We must send someone there to protect the area." The other one said. "And you want General Son to lead and go to the western border? Is that what you want to say?" The King said as he started to get annoyed.

Prince Yu Shin gave him a signal before the minister speak. "I have a suggestion for you, Your Majesty..." He said. King Tae Shin look at Minister Lee, "what is it?" He asked. "Why don't you send the Crown Prince to lead and protect the western border?". Minister Lee said. Prince Yu shin smirked while Tae Pyung and the King with General Son are all shocked. "What?" The King said. " It's time to show his ability on protecting our land, Your Majesty..."Minister Lee said. "Hear us Your Majesty!!!! Allow the Crown Prince to lead and go to the western border." The half of the ministers said. The King gulped and get angry as he heard their appeal. Tae Pyung is about to speak when General Son is suddenly speak up.

"Allow me to lead the western border, Your Majesty..." General Son said. All the ministers stop and look at him. Prince Yu Shin smirked because it's go according to his plan. Knowing, General Son is willing to risk his life especially to his daughter that's why he use the Crown Prince as bait to make General Son agree and the King couldn't avoid the appeal.

"Aniyo!" The King said. General Son come forward and show respect to the King and Crown Prince. He's looking at his eyes it's like telling him that don't come forward. "Allow me to lead the western border instead of the Crown Prince, Your Majesty." General Son said. "No, Abeonim..." Tae Pyung said. Prince Yu Shin felt happy on what his seeing right now. 'That's right... Father in law and his son in law trying to protect each other... But I will get rid  both of you in the end....' In his thought.

"The Crown Prince is the future King of Silla. No one is able to throne except him, so we also need to protect your future heir, Your Majesty." General Son said. "Plus, the Crown Princess is pregnant and she needs her husband to her side and to protect her.  We didn't know if there's still someone who want to harm the royal baby, Your Majesty." General Son added. "But General Son, as her father ... She also needs you.." Tae Pyung said. General Son look at him. "Your Royal Highness....
Since the day that my daughter marry you and she became your wife... You're the only one that can fulfill her needs, I mean, you're the only one who will be at her for a lifetime." General Son said. Then he look again to the King. "So please allow me to lead the western border and let this mere servant to protect Silla and you, Your Majesty." General Son said. The King clenching his fist. He couldn't avoid this appeal. This is hard for him. The tightening on his chest becomes more painful. Tae Pyung and General Son notice it. "Your Majesty, Are you okay?" Tae Pyung said.

Yu Shin smirked while looking to the King.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️