CHAPTER NINETEEN

"The Crown Princess"

Eon Jin is looking at her reflection on the mirror. She couldn't believe that she's wearing a beautiful hanbok made from gold silk that import from the other country, a mix of gold and jade hair pin and there's so many servants to assist her. "Your Highness... It's all done." Wol Sook said to her. Eon Jin smile while looking at herself at the mirror, "You're so beautiful as always, my Crown Princess Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said.

Flashback

"I'm glad that you return here at the palace... Physician Kwon..." The King said. Physician Kwon smile, "Thank you, Your Majesty..." He said. "Where have you been? In fact, all the candidates for the selection process for Crown Princess position are all searching for you. It is their last task for the selection process" The Queen Dowager said. "And none of them find you, Physician Kwon... You're good at hiding..." She added. Physician Kwon smile. "It's not hard to find me if you have a good heart for everyone, Your Royal Highness..." He replied. The Queen Dowager look at him with puzzlement, "what do you mean?" She said. "There's one noble lady found me... Even she never use her time to search me. That's why I don't know what to feel, If I feel sad or not." Physician Kwon said as he let out a small laugh and look at to Eon Jin. Eon Jin close her eyes and bite her lips. 'Aishh... Ahjussi... If I know that you are physician Kwon... I wouldn't said that words to you...' In her mind.

"Oh! Really? Who she is? Can you tell us which of our noble ladies found you?" The Queen Dowager said. Physician Kwon stand infront of the noble ladies beside Master Kim. He look at to Eon Jin who still avoiding his eyes. "I had a beautiful vision about her, Your Majesties... I will tell first my vision before I tell her name." Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin still looking at the ground. 'Vision? Oh!' In her mind. She remember their last conversation before she walk towards to the palace gate.

"Please tell us, Physician Kwon... It's looks like there's something about her that we need to know..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung is curious too as he silently listening to him.

"When I first saw her, I saw in her how her warm smile will bring warm for the people of Silla when the winter comes... And my short conversation with her, I knew I already found the Crown Princess... A true Crown Princess of Silla... She genuinely care for anyone even in the lower rank of our society.... She doesn't care about herself as long as she could her others... She's indeed a Princess who doesn't need a crown for her to help others... And my vision to her agreed on my instinct." Physician Kwon said.

"Silla found the sun to shine even in the darkest days. Her kind and warm heart is her weapon to be the strongest Crown Princess...." Physician Kwon said. And turn around to face the Royal family. "You found a gem, Your Majesty... We found a heart of a true Crown Princess...." He added.

The King smile and excitedly to meet who is the one that physician Kwon is talking about. "Who she is, physician Kwon? Tell us..." The King said. Tae Pyung is also curious who's that girl. Based on what's he's been heard, she has a good heart and he expect to be Lady Sora but he can't explain why he suddenly think about Eon Jin in the small shelter before.

Physician Kwon walk towards to where Eon Jin is standing and he stop infront of her. "Master Si Won..." Eon Jin said. Physician Kwon take on his knee and show respect to her. "Master Si Won... What are you doing?" Eon Jin said in a lower voice.

"I, physician Kwon Si Won... Is ready to serve you the new Crown Princess of Silla..." He said. "Your Highness... Crown princess Eon Jin..." He added. Eon Jin got shocked while looking at him, "Ahjussi..." She said. The Queen Dowager smile widely as she looking at to Eon Jin. "I know my instinct was right about her..." She said. "I agree, Your Royal Highness..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung look at her as he couldn't believe that Eon Jin is the new Crown Princess.

The King stand up... "Hail for the new Crown Princess of Silla... Princess Eon Jin... The only daughter of General Son Tae Jin!" He said. All of them in the ground except for the Royals, take on their knees and show respect to Princess Eon Jin even the four noble ladies.

Sora got so furious and she couldn't accept the fact that Eon Jin is the chosen one.

Eon Jin remain standing as she couldn't believe on what's happening. All the people that surrounds on her are showing their respect to her.

End of Flashback

And now, she face a new journey being a Crown Princess, the Royal Wedding. When the selectio process ended, The King never allow her to return to her home for her safety instead the King invite her family at the palace to have talks about her wedding with Crown Prince Tae Pyung.

Just like what she expect, her father and mother including her two brothers, are not happy to the result. As much as possible they want her to live her life as a normal noble lady not a Princess. But her father knew about the feelings she had for the Crown Prince, so General Son accept it and support her.

She knows there's nothing to worry about but there's one more thing she got worry, the Crown Prince. She got anxious that he couldn't accept her as the Crown Princess and worst as his wife. But this is her fate, she try to avoid it but she ended up being a Crown Princess so she told herself she must accept whatever life she could have inside the palace.

Her worries faded when she think that Physician Kwon, Wol Sook and Woo Sung are with her inside of the palace. At least there is someone who accept her and love her as Lady Eon Jin.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung frowned while preparing for the royal wedding. He never got a chance to confirm his dream to Lady Sora because of what happened that day, the day when Won Jin held to be a Crown Princess. He felt pity to Sora so he comforts him and never ask questions about his dream. And now he think of her feelings. He knew how Sora will feel when this day come, his wedding with the Crown Princess.

"Man Bok..." He said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said. "Please send my regards to Lady Sora and gave her my letter to her." He said. Man Bok immediately take the letter and he left. "Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung look at him. "I know, who's on your heart right now, but may I suggest to give a chance for the Crown Princess to  introduce herself to you, Your Royal Highness... I think  Princess Eon Jin will understand your feelings, allow her to be your friend, Your Royal Highness.." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung smirked. "Chief Eunuch... Her innocent face can deceive someone... But fine, I will accept her as a Crown Princess but never expect me to be her husband..." He said and walk outside to his chamber. Chi Su let out a deep sigh. "I don't know if you can hold on your words, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

⛩️🎎🎎 How was it? 😅🥰 Thank you for and I'm glad that you love this story.... Kamsahamnida!!! Take care everyone!