CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"Pink Bubbles"

Side story

"This is the first time that our Crown Prince and Crown Princess are forget their morning greetings with the elders." Queen Han Soo said. The King also got surprised. "Can someone check to our Crown Prince and Crown Princess, if they're okay..." The King said to one of the royal court lady. "Yes, Your Majesty..." She said.

"No need to check on them, Your Majesty.. "The Queen Dowager said as she enter the central hall. The King and Queen are both looking at her with puzzlement. "I mean... Let them rest, maybe they're both tired last night." The Queen Dowager said.

"Your Royal Highness, What do you mean?" Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager smile naughty. She was about to speak when Chief Eunuch Chi Su entered. "Your Majesties.... I'm sorry but the Crown Prince told me that they couldn't make it today... The Crown Princess is need to rest... And he needs to stay with her for the whole day." Chief Eunuch said. "Waeyo? Is the Crown Princess is okay?" The King asked.

The Queen Dowager let out a peel of Laughter. The King and the Queen are looking at her with confusion. "Arasso... Tell them to have some rest and I will command my royal court lady to send some wine and fruits for them." The Queen Dowager said.

"Your Royal Highness..." The King and Queen said.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chief Eunuch said and he immediately went outside. The Queen Dowager humming while drinking her tea.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin woke up and trying to adjust her eyes on the light. Her eyes widen when she remember the morning greetings with the elders. She immediately seated and realized that she's still naked and only a blanket that cover her body.

"You're awake, My Princess.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look up and saw Tae Pyung standing and have a tray of foods and tea on his hands. "Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. She blushed when Tae Pyung look at her and to her body. "Yah!" She said. Tae Pyung let out a peel of Laughter and seated next to her. "Here... Eat first..." He said. "Your Royal Highness, I need to go... I forgot the morning greetings. . They are waiting for me for sure... Eotteoke!" Eon Jin said and she immediately stand up and pull the blanket to cover her body. Tae Pyung smile and grab her on her arms and pull her. Eon Jin startled as she landed on his lap. "Don't worry... I told them that you need to rest for now..." He whispered. Eon Jin's eyes widen. "What?" She said. Tae Pyung started to kiss her on her back and her arms. "And me, I need to stay with you for the whole day..... That's what I told them." He said. Eon Jin try to release on his arms but Tae Pyung insist and he didn't let her go. "Please, let's stay here for the whole day... I want to stay here with you..." He said. Eon Jin smile and pinch his nose. "My body is hurting right now, because of what we did last night..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung laugh. "You can rest for now and... Let's do it again later, deal?" Tae Pyung said. "Yah! No..." She said. Tae Pyung kiss her on her neck as he trying to take off the blanket from her body. "Yah! Tae Pyung! Stop..." She said and let out a peel of Laughter.

"Your Highness... It's time for you to take a bath..." Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung frowned, "Aishh... I told them not to disturb us.." He whispered. Eon Jin laugh because he's being childish. Eon Jin is about to stand up when Tae Pyung stop her. "Just wait here..." He said. Eon Jin nodded.

Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh before he open the door. Wol Sook smile at him but Tae Pyung gave her a death glared. "Yah! I told you not to disturb us..." Tae Pyung said. "I'm sorry, Your Royal Highness... But I thought it will be okay now because it's already morning." Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung trying to control his frustration. Chief Eunuch!" He called. Chi Su immediately approach him, "Yes, Your Royal Highness..."Chi Su said. "No one will call me or Princess Eon Jin today.."He said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su and Wol Sook repkied. " Her day today is mine, right Wol Sook?" Tae Pyung said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Wol Sook said. "Oh, I forgot... Give me her things and I will take care her bath time today.." Tae Pyung said and smile widely.

Wol Sook and Chi su are exchange glances when the Crown Prince went inside. "Aigoo... It looks like an heir is about to come.." Chi Su whispered.

After they eat, Tae Pyung carry her towards the bath house. "Your Royal Highness, what are you doing?" She said. "Call me in my name, Eon Jin.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile and kiss him on his cheek, "Tae Pyung... Happy?" She said and let out a small laugh. "But I will be more happy if you let me assist you to clean your body..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a peel of laughter. He immediately walk towards the water as he gently put down Eon Jin inside of it.

Eon Jin's laughters and giggles are filled the entire room.

After that, the two spend their time together inside the Crown Prince quarter. They had fun while playing games and Tae Pyung teach Eon Jin on how to paint while Eon Jin is read a book of poems for him. Tae Pyung always hold her hand and kiss it.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Our Crown Prince is possessive...Omo he never let Princess Eon Jin to go out from his quarter today. " Woo Sung heard it from the two Royal palace court ladies who are whispering outside. "Aigoo... How sweet of him." The lady said. "I don't know but I heard about their first night together, Princess Eon Jin cried all night because of the Crown Prince.." The other one said.

Woo Sung clench his fist while looking at the Crown Prince's quarter. For him, Eon Jin's happiness and safety is his priority.

'If it's all true.... I will do anything just to take her away from you, Your Royal Highness... Princess Eon Jin doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.... I love her and I'm willing to give up everything just to make sure she will never get hurt, Tae Pyung...' In Woo Sung's mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Abeonim!!" Eon Jin wake up in the middle of the night. Tae Pyung immediately seated up and check on her. "Waeyo? Are you okay?" He said. She's sweating and she look so pale. "Are you okay, Eon Jin?" He asked and wiping her sweat. Eon Jin look at him with those teary eyes, "I had a bad dream, Tae Pyung... My father... Abeonim..." Eon Jin said with her trembling voice. "He's full of blood... Calling me to help him but... I couldn't help him.." She added. Tae Pyung hug her and try to calm her down. "Shh... It's only a dream, Eon Jin... Abeonim is strong and brave... So don't worry... He's okay..." He whispered. Eon Jin hug him back and hug him tightly. Tae Pyung kiss her on her head.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Did you feel their love?? I also want to experience too... To stay in one room with Kim Tae Pyung... 😂