CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

"CHANGES"

Side Story

"What? Woo Sung left?" Prince Yu Shin said. He punch the table as get anger. "He left without informing me!" He said. Because of what Woo Sung did, he can't execute his plan according to his will. He needs his son to be the next Crown Prince. "Yes, Prince Yu Shin... I heard him saying her farewell to the The King and Queen Dowager." His servant said.

Prince Yu Shin smirked. "that man is willing to turn his back on his own father for a woman who doesn't love him. How pathetic!" He said. "What's your plan now, Prince Yu Shin?" The man said. Prince Yu Shin drink his wine before he speak. "For the meantime, let's cancel our plan for now and when the right opportunity come, then we proceed on what we're planning. We must find Woo Sung... I need him to be the future king of Silla." He said. "How about on getting rid of General Son?" He asked. Prince Yu Shin smirked. "Let's proceed that plan after the Minister of China visit here in Silla." He said. "For now, let the Crown Princess be happy with her father. Let her cherish every moment with her father." He said then he smirked.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Months after

Eon Jin's tummy is now bigger. She always feel her baby's moving inside her womb. She's struggling to walk because she get exhausted and her back is aching. Tae Pyung always make sure that he's always been there for his wife. He make sure that everything is okay and she's safe.

The King also granted the Crown Princess' proposal regarding to the school she want to build for the young servants but he told to Eon Jin that after her pregnancy she will start that project. The King wanted her to focus on her pregnancy and for the royal heir's arrival. Physician Kwon also do regular check up on her and her baby. Her smile on her face is always seen when physician Kwon telling her that her baby is healthy and nothing to worry about.

Tae Pyung is walking towards to their quarter when he notice the moon. He walk fast because Eon Jin needs him on her side, it was full moon. When he reach the hallway he saw Wol Sook going outside from the door. "Your Royal Highness..." She greeted. "Where's the Crown Princess?" He asked. "She's in the bed right now. She's waiting on you, Your Royal Highness..." She said. "Arasso... You can leave now, Wol Sook and get some rest. I will take care of her tonight." Tae Pyung said. "Thank you for your kindness, Your Royal Highness... I'll take my leave now." Wol Sook said.

Tae Pyung saw his wife lying on the bed. He immediately seated on the side of the bed and touch her birth mark. Her birth mark glow and Eon Jin lips immediately turns into pinkish from pale color. Eon Jin smile when she saw her husband as she open her eyes. "You're okay now?" He asked. Eon Jin nodded, "Because you're here now, Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung smile and look to her birth mark. "Physician Kwon told me before that our child will inherit your gift, Eon Jin." He said. Eon Jin smile and touch her tummy. "Really? I... Im glad to hear that but at the same time, I feel worried..." She said. Tae Pyung look at her. "For what?" He asked. "What if someone evil will knows about our gifts? Your Royal Highness... It will be more dangerous for our child if it will happen." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung caress her face, "Don't worry, no one will know about it. And if we fail to hide it, I'm here to protect you and our baby, Arasso? So don't worry..." Tae Pyung daid. Eon Jin smile as she nodded.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The King's health continue to weaken. He always feel a heaviness on his chest. Queen Han Soo got so worried, so worried that she couldn't sleep at night because she's scared that might something happened to her husband while she's asleep. "Your Majesty, I think it's time to transfer your position to the Crown Prince. You must focus on your medication..." She said. King Tae Shin let out a small smile for his Queen not to get worried. "I'm okay..." He said. "When my grandchild is born, I will step down to my position and declare Tae Pyung as the new King." He said. "Your Majesty...." Queen Han Soo said. King Tae Shin hold her hand and gently press it. "I will be okay... We also need to make sure that Princess Eon Jin will give birth safely." He said.