CHAPTER TWELVE

"Evil plan"

The second part of the selection process for the Crown Princess position is already began.

The remaining twelve noble ladies including Eon Jin and Sora are gathered in the palace central ground. They are equipped with their archery equipment.

"This is the rules. You we're riding in your own horses and you go to the forest and find the color flag that assigned to each of you. Each of you are assign to a royal soldiers that will watch and protect you until you return here at the palace." Master Kim said.

"Master Kim, how about the safety of the candidates? Are you sure it safe for them?" The King said.

"Yes, Your Majesty... The Royal Soldiers will be with them while they're away...." Master Kim said.

"Endurance and determination is the theme for this round. The first one who will return to the palace with their flag, she will get the points for this round." Master Kim said.

Eon Jin smile because she will see again her playground, the forest while Sora smirked as she look at to Eon Jin, 'I'll make sure you can't return in the palace Eon Jin... You can't steal everything to me...' In her mind.

All the girls are ready for the challenges today. "My Lady, will you be okay without me?" Wol Sook said and she got so worried. Eon Jin smile as she nodded. "Don't worry, remember? The forest is my playground.... I'll promise to return immediately, just wait for me, Wol Sook." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook let out a small smile. "I'll wait for you.... I will never eat until you return, Arasso?" Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a peel of Laughter. "Arasso..." Eon Jin said as she wave her hand.

The competition begin and all the twelve ladies are now out of the palace and they riding on their horses towards the forest.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

General Son are worried for her daughter but the rules is no one from the family can approach Eon Jin while she's in the selection process. Il Woo went to his father's room and gave him a cup of tea. "Don't worry about Eon Jin, Abeonim.... She's strong and brave just like us." Il Woo said. General Son let out a small smile. "But her heart is pure and she's easily to trust someone and that's why I worried more." General Son said. Il Woo didn't speak because his father was right. He also worried but he tried to hide it. And now, he's more worried knowing that his sister have feelings for the Crown Prince.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung and Woo Sung are both seated at the pavillion near the pond. Tae Pyung is silent as he thinks about what Sora told her about Eon Jin. His heart feels comfortable whenever he sees Eon Jin but his mind is telling him now not to trust her just like her father.

"It seems your thinking about something, Your Royal Highness..." Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung look at him and he let out a small smile. "I'm just curious about someone and he makes me more confused these days." Tae Pyung replied. Woo Sung smile, "It looks like our Crown Prince is inlove... Tell me who she is, Your Royal Highness.. ?" Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung choked. "Aniyo! It's not like that... But I admit there's someone have my heart..." Tae Pyung said. Woo Sung laugh. "Yah! Hyung..." Tae Pyung said. "Your a womanizer, Crown Prince... You already have someone and you're thinking about someone else..." Woo Sung said jokely. "Aniyo!" Tae Pyung protest. Woo Sung laugh. Tae Pyung look at him and try to change the topic. "How about you, Hyung? Is there any update about the girl you been talking about? Is she said yes to you?" Tae Pyung asked. Woo Sung smile faded and he didn't speak for a second. Tae Pyung notice it, "Is she really worthy to be wait by someone like you? The handsome and mighty  Minister Woo Sung?" Tae Pyung said.

Woo Sung thinks of Eon Jin face. Her smile and eye smile that's can melt his heart. Her kindness and gentleness. "Yes she is...." Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung see on his eyes the love for that girl. Woo Sung look at him. "She has to do something... A task that she wanted to finish." Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung is silently listening to him. "After that task and fate be upon us... I'll do everything just to make her love me." Woo Sung said. "A task? What if she couldn't finish it... Are you still willing to wait on her?" Tae Pyung said. Woo Sung look at him in his eyes. "I am... If she tell me to get her away from that task and she wanted to escape from it, without any hesitation..... I will go and get her..." Woo Sung said. Tae Pyung didn't speak because he saw in his cousin the determination to get that girl.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

In the forest

Eon Jin manage to get her flag because she's familiar to the forest. But when she's about to return, the royal soldier that assigned in her suddenly point her his sword. Eon Jin got shocked. "Waeyo? Is there any problem?" She said with her trembling voice. The royal soldier look at her and still pointed his sword to her. "I'm sorry, young lady but there's an order that you must vanished..." He said and sway his sword but Eon Jin avoid it. Because of the martial arts that her Joo Meok Oppa taught her, she manage to escape and run towards to her horse. "Abeonim...." She said as she feel afraid. She manage to ride on her horse. Her heart feel at ease when she saw Sora. She's about to stop her horse to seek help to Sora but she got shocked when Sora pointed her bow and arrow on her. "Sora...." She said. Smirked as she pointed her bow and arrow to Eon Jin. "Aish!" Eon Jin as she hit her horse and turn but Sora is good archer, she manage to hit Eon Jin's horse and that's make the horse panick and Eon Jin fell from of it. Her body roll on the ground and bump in every trees.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

Minister Min got so furious when he heard the news about the first result on the selection process. He got a letter from Sora. He continue to read it.

'Abeonim.... Please help me to get rid of Eon Jin in the selection process....I really want to be the Crown Princess and I know you also want me to become one... But I couldn't do that if that girl always interfere in my life... Please Abeonim....'

Minister Min crumble and burn the letters. He called his assistant and make a command.

"I heard the second round of the selection process is the traditional games that held in the forest. Make sure that one of our man can go inside the palace." Minister Min said. "And get rid of Lady Eon Jin, the daughter of General Son as soon as possible. Do what ever you need to do to get rid of her. I don't care if she die, what important is to secure the Crown Princess position for my daughter." He said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

🥺🥺 Lady Eon Jin is in danger.... Insecurity and jealousy is not good if we let it control us... I'm the one wrote this chapter, but I'm also get mad to Sora 😅🤭😒 I want to pull her hair 😅😅😅

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12