CHAPTER SEVEN

"Somewhere in the forest"

Eon Jin wake up and feel better now. It's been two weeks since she treated Man Ja. She seated up and smell the Calia flower inside the vase near her bed.

"Lady Eon Jin.... I'm glad that you feel better now." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin is about to ask Wol Sook when her father and mother went inside to her. "My daughter... Are you feel better now?" Cheon Myeong said. Eon Jin nodded, "Yes, Eomma..." She said. General Son sit next to her and hold her hand. "The Physician couldn't see the reason why you sudden lost your consciousness." He said. "Tell me, are you use your gift and healed someone?" He added. Eon Jin gulped and she didn't speak for a second. She look to Wol Sook trying to guess if she tell what happened to her father but it seems she kept their secrets. "Abeonim, I'll never use my gift." She lied. "But I'm sorry... Maybe because I went to a small town that too far away from here. And I felt really exhausted after that. I never told you about it because... I'm afraid that you will scold Wol Sook because of my stubbornness..." She said. General Son look to Wol Sook and Wol Sook look at the floor, "I'm sorry, General Son... For not telling you about it..." She said and she started to get nervous. Cheon Myeong hug her daughter. "It's okay... You're okay now and your safe... And that's all matter to us, Eon Jin..." Cheon Myeong said. Eon Jin smile and hug her mother. "Thank you, Eomma... " She said. General Son look at her daughter and he let out a small smile. "Be careful next time, Eon Jin..." He said. Eon Jin nodded.

When her parents left. Eon Jin called Wol Sook and pull her to sit next to her. "What happened? I remember that I'm okay before we left Man Ja and her brother." She said. "Lady Eon Jin... You collapsed again in the middle of our journey way back to our town." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin got confused. "How did it happened? You brought a calia flower for me after I treated Man ja, right?..." She said.

After her conversation with Wol sook, She's trying to recall what happened that day. Why she collapsed again even she drink a tea that made from Calia flower. "It's odd... It takes only a piece of calia to regain my strength but why I collapsed again? Did I over used my gift that day?" She said.

She suddenly remember the boy that she save on the forest. Just like what happened to her when she treated Man Ja, she also suddenly collapsed and unconscious for how many days after she treated that boy who fell on the cliff.

She stood up and pick a small box inside her cabinet. It's an amulet that belongs to the boy that she save in the forest. "How are you? I hope you're still alive and enjoying your youth..." She said as she's smiling while looking at the amulet.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

In The Palace

"Your Highness... This is the official list of all the ladies who are agree to participate on the Selection process for the Crown Princess position." Lady Han said. Queen Han Soo read all the names including Eon Jin and Sora's name. "Please give this to the Queen Dowager..." She said.

"Your Highness... Crown Prince Tae Pyung wants to see you..." One of the royal palace court announced. "Let him in.." Queen Han Soo said.

"Crown prince.... Why you still awake? " She asked. Tae Pyung smile and seated opposite to her. "Eomma... About the Selection process for the Crown Princess position... Did Halmeoni, the Queen Dowager will be the host?" Tae Pyung said. Queen Han Soo look at him with puzzlement. "Why you sudden ask that?" She asked. "I know Halmeoni eyeing Lady Eon Jin to be the Crown Princess... I'm just worried that... She may not be fair for the others..." Tae Pyung said. Queen Han Soo smile. "Are you worried about Lady Sora?" She asked. Tae Pyung didn't speak. "Your grandmother, The Queen Dowager is always fair in everything.... She let the fate decide for the outcome." Queen Han Soo said. "When she knew about your closeness to Lady Sora, she step down and let Master Kim to lead the Selection Process." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung smile. "Thank you Eomma..." He said. Queen Han Soo hold his hand. "But as a Crown Prince... Whoever will be the Crown Princess, you must accept her as your wife my son... This is your fate and who might be that girl, it will be her fate to stay by your side forever..." Queen Han Soo said.