CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

"ALKONG"

"Your Majesty!!!" Chief Eunuch called. The King and Queen Han Soo look at him. The Queen Dowager and Prince Yu Shin also startled as Chi Su suddenly appear infront of them. "What happened?" The King asked. "The Crown Princess..." Chi Su said. The Queen Dowager stood up, "What happened to the Crown Princess?" She asked. "I think she was about to give birth to the royal heir, Your Majesty..." Chi Su said. All of them are all shock. "It's impossible!Physician Kwon told us that it will be next month..." Queen Han Soo said. "Her tummy is aching right now and she's bleeding Your Majesty..." Chi Su said. All of them are all shock. They immediately walk to go to the Crown Princess. Prince Yu Shin smirked, 'That's your karma, Crown Princess.... For always meddling in my plan...'In Prince Yu Shin's mind.

Physician Kwon with his assistant physician rush towards the Crown Prince's quarter. He saw the Crown Princess lying on the bed sweating and in pain. Tae Pyung still holding her hand. "Tae Pyung... Our baby... Please save our baby..."Eon Jin in her weak voice. "Everything will be alright..." Tae Pyung said as he trying to be strong for her.

"Your Royal Highness... I'll take care of the Crown Princess and you can wait at the hallway." He said. "Ani! I will stay here! I don't want to leave her..." Tae Pyung said. "But  Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. He let out a deep sigh, "Arasso but please can you stay at the study area for a moment." physician Kwon said.

When Tae Pyung left, the female physician is the one who's incharge for the Crown Princess. Physician Kwon is only supporting her and help her. "Your Highness... It will be okay... Just relax and follow what she'll be tell you to do, Can you?" Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin nodded. Her face is so pale and sweating.

One of his assistant put a white thick towel on Eon Jin's mouth, her hand is holding the silk that tied up on the ceiling. "Your Highness... If your tummy starts to hurt again you will take a deep breath and give your strength to push it." The female physician said. Eon Jin nodded.

Minutes has been passed when her tummy start to hurt again. Eon Jin follow what the physician tell her.

Tae Pyung heard her scream. He felt anxious and worry. He walk back and forth to the room. The Royals suddenly appear on the door. "How was she? The King said. "Abeonim... I'm so worried... I saw blood flowing on her legs" Tae Pyung said. "It will be okay, Son... Just relax." King Tae Shin said. "But I was worried too that she will hate me for keeping from her about my father in law's decision." He said. Queen Han Soo approach him and hold his hand. "Son, please don't think about it, you can talk to her later about that after she gave birth. Focus on her now and to the royal heir's arrival." She said. "Please call her brothers and Lady Cheon Myeong..." The Queen Dowager said. "Yes Your Royal Highness..." The servant said.

Half an hour has been passed when Wol Sook went outside the room. "Wol Sook, how's Eon Jin?" Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... The baby still on her womb." Wol Soom said. "That's why Physician Kwon ask me to prepare some medicine to stop the bleeding." Wol Sook added. Tae Pyung felt his body was cold because of anxiousness that he felt.

On the other hand, Eon Jin still giving her strength to deliver her baby normal and safe. "Your Highness... I can see the head now, please endure it and gather some more strength." The Female Physician said. Eon Jin is exhausted and she really feel sleepy. "Your Highness please don't sleep." physician Kwon said. "This is the last part... I know you can do it..." he said. Eon Jin nodded. When her tummy hurt again Eon Jin gave her strength as she scream and pull the silk that tied on the ceiling.