CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

"Her touch and pleasures"

Side story

Eon Jin is soak in on her bath with some petals on it. She's totally naked as she resting her body inside the water. She try to recall all she learn on the book that Master Kim gave her. "Aishhh... My heart keep pounding, Eotteoke!" She said and she feel her heart with her hand. She stood up and saw her baby bump started to grow bigger. "Did he still like me even my tummy is started to get big like this?" She said as she started to get worried. "Ani! I know Tae Pyung really loves me... And he doesn't care about how do I look right now..." She added. She touch her tummy, "Your Eomma still pretty even you're inside me, my baby... Am I right, my little Tae Pyung?." Eon Jin said and let out a small laugh.

She's humming while playing the water and slowly pouring it on her body. "Stay focus, Eon Jin! Remember what Master Kim told you..." She said. "You must overcome your shyness for you to make the Crown Prince satisfy for tonight..." She added as she encouraging herself.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin look at herself through the mirror when she heard the door open. "Eotteoke!" She said in a lower voice. She heard him calling her and a minute later, she heard his footsteps come near to where she is. She gulped as she get ready for tonight but her heart is pounding and beat faster while she heard his footstep closer to where she is.

"Eon Jin..." She heard the Crown Prince called her. She took a deep breath before she turn around to face him. She gain some more confidence when she saw Tae Pyung's reaction.

'You're doing great, Eon Jin... Now, keep the fire on his eyes...' In her mind.

"I'm glad that you're here, Your Royal Highness..." She said in flirtatious way.

Tae Pyung gulped as he enjoying the beauty infront of him. She's so perfect and still attractive even she's pregnant, In Tae Pyung's thought. "Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin called sweetly. Tae Pyung interrupted on his thought. "You're such a pretty temptress, My Princess." He said. Eon Jin let out a sweet smile as she's walking towards him. "I... I thought we... had a special dinner tonight..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin come closer to him. "Are you hungry now, Your Royal Highness? Can we take the wine first?" Eon Jin whispered softly. Tae Pyung feel his body becomes hotter when he feel her warm breath on his ear. "No!" He said without breaking their glances. "I mean... I'm still full. Do as you please, My Princess..." He said. Eon Jin try to control her laughter because of his reaction.

He never take off his eyes to Eon Jin while she's busy on preparing their wines. 'Aniyo... You can't grab her and kiss her like what you're thinking, Tae Pyung... She's pregnant...'In his mind and he slowly shook his head. Eon Jin notice him, "Waeyo? Is there something wrong, Your Royal Highness?" She asked. Tae Pyung gulped and shook his head like a child. "I will be back...." Tae Pyung said and stood up. Eon Jin got shocked, "Where are you going?" She asked. "I... Will take a bath first..." Tae Pyung said because he already feel that he needs a cold shower tonight. "You don't have to, Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung look at her with puzzlement. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I will assist you later on your bath after this... Can I, Your Royal Highness?" She said. Tae Pyung gulped as he nodded. "Of course... I also want that." He said. "I mean... That's a good idea..." He added. Eon Jin smile and pour a small amount of traditional wine on his glass.

"My mother thought us on how to make wine when we we're young. And this one, I made it on my own for you, Your Royal Highness." Eon Jin said. "Really? It taste good, My Princess...." Tae Pyung said. Thank god that she bring the topic about the wine, he's thought of fantasizing her got interrupted. "I do like it..." He added. Eon Jin feel happy, "I'm glad you like it, Your Royal Highness." She said. Tae Pyung let out a wide smile and drink again his wine. Eon Jin is about to pour again but he stop. "Let me, Eon Jin..." He said. "Call me in my name and let me pour you a wine in your glass." He said. Eon Jin let him then she smile. Eon Jin try to control her nervousness but she feel that her hand is started to get sweat. Thanks to the wine that she take a while ago before Tae Pyung arrived, it helps to boost her confidence for tonight. "Aniyo, I took a little earlier before you arrive." She said. Tae Pyung seem surprise and now he get why Eon Jin is a little bit odd tonight. "I think it will be enough to gain some courage for tonight. Plus I'm pregnant so, I need to be careful on drinking." She said. Tae Pyung got confused, "Some Courage?" He asked. Eon Jin nodded, "Yes..." She replied. They're eyes met and locked. Tae Pyung feel that the wine he takes mix on his desire to his wife. Eon Jin feel the same way while looking at her husband's eyes.