CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

"HER SINCERE HEART"

Side story

Minister Min got frustrated when he heard that Mi Deok caught by the Crown Prince and send  to the jail to interrogate. "Mi Deok.... You idiot!" Minister Min said and throw all the things that he touch. He release a breath of relief when he heard that the man who he ordered to kill the Crown Princess if Mi Deok failed to her mission, was took his life when he got caught by Minister Woo Sung. "If I were knew that you will failed, Mi Deok... I personally kill you even your my daughter." Minister Min whispered.

Mi Deok's mother was raped by Minister Min but he never take the responsibility because it's a shame that having a child with a slave in his status. Mi Deok's mother married a commoner and they had a child, it's Mi Joo. Mi Deok is growing up when learned about Minister Min. When her mother and stepfather died , she went to Minister Min with a hope that he will accept her as his daughter but what happened next is far different from what she expected.

Minister Min accept her and her sister Mi Joo to be a servant. And worst, he captive Mi Joo to force her to do his plan that against her will, and that is to kill the Crown Princess.

"It's time to rest Mi Deok..." Minister Min said. "Before you spill my name, I will kill you first..." He added. "Call the commander in the palace jail, I need to see Mi Deok before the Crown Prince have her testimony." He said to one of his man. "Yes, Master.." The man said as he immediately went outside.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Let me go outside, Wol Sook." Eon Jin said but Wol Sook didn't allow her. "Your Highness, please listen to the Crown Prince. You are not allowed to go outside to this room for your own safety." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin stamp her feet, "Please.. I need to talk to Mi Deok, I know... I had a feeling that she has her reason why she did it. I have to know what her reason for my peace of mind, Wol Sook." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook look at her, "But Your Highness, she attempt to kill you and the royal baby. She's dangerous... That's why the Crown Prince didn't allow you to come closer to her." Wol Sook said. "But she's a friend for me, Wol Sook. I saw in her eyes how her life was hard and lonely. I know, she attempt to kill me and my baby but I have a feeling that it's against her will and she's still innocent. I want to know her reason and I want to help her." Eon Jin said and her tears escape from her eyes. Wol Sook approach her and hold her hand to comfort her. Knowing Eon Jin, her heart is full of compassion to people. She never hold grudges and she's easy to forgive who hurt her. She always see the good on people rathan than the bad sides. She has a soft and kind heart just like her mother Lady Cheon Myeong. "Please, Wol Sook.." Eon Jin said.

"You're not allowed to go there, Your Highness..." Woo Sung said who is standing infront door. Eon Jin and Wol Sook look at him.

The Crown Prince make a request to Woo Sung to protect Eon Jin while he's not beside her. He knew about Woo Sung's feeling towards to Eon Jin but he set aside his jealousy for Eon Jin's sake. Tae Pyung saw how Woo Sung protect the Crown Princess that night, so he knew that he can trust him when it comes to Eon Jin's safety.

"Oppa... Please..." Eon Jin said. Woo Sung approach her, "The Crown Prince will kill me if I grant your request..." Woo Sung said and look at to Eon Jin. "But knowing you, being a stubborn princess... You will never stop until we let you see her. Arasso... But Wol Sook and I come with you." Woo Sung said. Eon Jin let out a wide smile while her tears continue falling from her eyes. "Arasso... Thank you for understanding, Woo Sung Oppa.." Eon Jin said. Woo Sung let out a small smile as he looking at her.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Mi Deok is seated on the chair with her hand and feet tie on it. While the two palace guard continue to hit her on her thigh but she refused to talk. The King and the Crown Prince are seated next to each other infront of her and watching while some official interrogate her. Mi Deok face is full of her sweat and stain of blood.

"Who ordered you to kill the Crown Princess and the royal baby?" The official asked. Mi Deok with her trembling voice speak. "No one ordered me, I did it by myself.." She said. 'I couldn't tell you, Your Highness... Aside of that he's my father, Mi Joo... My younger sister will get kill if I spill something... I'm sorry, Princess Eon Jin...' In her mind. The official make a signal to the two palace guard to hit her again. Mi Deok cried because of pain.

"Please stop!" Eon Jin shouted. All of them are looking at her including the Crown Prince and the King.

"Crown Princess.." the King said.
"My Princess..." Tae Pyung said.

Eon Jin immediately run towards to where Mi Deok is. "Yah! Your Highness..." Wol Sook said but she couldn't stop her. "Let her, Wol Sook..." Woo Sung said.

Eon Jin stand infront of Mi Deok. Mi Deok look up to see her face. "Your Highness..." Mi Deok said. Eon Jin cries to see Mi Deok in that kind of situation. She bend her knees and hold her hand, "Why you need to take the responsibility, Mi Deok? I know that you didn't want to do that." Eon Jin whispered. Mi Deok cries as she looking at her. "Tell them who is the real culprit please... I don't want to see you suffer like this..." Eon Jin said. Mi Deok let out a small smile. "You're really a true princess, Your Highness... Your heart... Your heart is sincere for everyone..." Mi Deok said as she smile. "Can I call you in your name, Your Highness?" Mi Deok said. Eon Jin nodded as she's crying. "Eon Jin... My one and only friend, Eon Jin... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. Please, don't call me a friend... A friend will never hurt you, Eon Jin... Just go please... I don't deserve your tears, Eon Jin." Mi Deok said in her weak voice. Eon Jin hold her hand tightly. "And thank you for everything... Your Highness... Please send my love to my sister Mi Joo if you have a chance to meet her... I hope that  day will come... Please take care and always be happy Your Highness..." Mi Deok said and let out a sincere smile. Tae Pyung grab her, "Mi Deok... Please... Don't do this... don't take the responsibility, I know you are good person... I know you're innocent." Eon Jin said. Mi Deok look down to avoid her eyes. Tae Pyung gently pull her away from her. "Eon Jin stay in our quarters please... That's a request from me .." He whispered. "You have to rest for our baby. Let me handle this thing." Tae Pyung said. "But Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung caress her face. "Mi Deok did something terrible, so she needs to take her punishment... You must accept it, Eon Jin. I think it's better for you to not see her being interrogate for our baby's safety. Will you?" Tae Pyung said. He hug her to comfort her. Eon Jin still looking to Mi Deok and she feel the pain to see her suffering like that.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️