CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"His lost memory"

The last round for the selection process for the Crown Princess position will be held today. The five noble ladies are all getting prepared for this round.

Tae Pyung is walking towards to palace central ground when he saw Eon Jin with Wol Sook behind her is also walking at the opposite side of the palace. He stop from his walk while watching her. 'Did I've been so harsh to her, last night?' In his mind. He didn't notice the Queen Dowager is standing behind him. "Are you thinking about Lady Eon Jin?" She asked. Tae Pyung startled, "Your Royal Highness..." He greet. "I heard you and Lady Sora has a special connection, Is it true?" She asked. Tae Pyung didn't speak. "My grandson Crown Prince, you can tell me your feelings.." She said. Tae Pyung nodded. The Queen Dowager look at to Eon Jin who is standing now in her place. "Crown Prince, whatever the result today and who ever will be the Crown Princess, you must accept her not only as a Crown Princess of Silla but also your wife." The Queen Dowager said. "There's already someone in my heart..." Tae Pyung said. "Sometimes love can be deceived... It can be so beautiful but it can be the ultimate deception." She said. Tae Pyung look at his grandmother as she walk towards to where the candidates is. He got confused on what she said.

Sora look at to Eon Jin and she smile while remembering how Tae Pyung defend her infront of her.

"This is the last part of the selection process for the Crown Princess position. After this we will meet the the new Crown Princess of Silla." The Queen Dowager said.

"In this  round, you need to find Physician Kwon and return with him here in the palace. He is the one who will announce who will be the next Crown Princess of Silla." Master Kim said.

"Physician Kwon? Fate is on me... I can easily find him..." Sora whispered.
All the ladies are started to ride on their horses.

Sora knew what Physician Kwon looks like. He's a noble man that lives in the capital. Her father knew him.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin stop at the temple to clear her thoughts. Because of what happened last night, she's having a second thought if she's keep moving and finish this race until the end or she will give up. She let out a deep sigh while looking at the sky. "You have a pretty eyes, Young Lady..." The little girl said. Eon Jin startled but she smile when she saw this beautiful girl infront of her. "I want your eyes... It's so pretty when you smile..." The girl said. Eon Jin laugh. "What are you doing here? Are you here alone?" She asked. The girl sit next to her. "I'm here to relax so that my sickness it won't trigger." She said. "Sickness?" Eon Jin got surprised. The ten year old girl nodded. "I have a condition that I suddenly get seizures, all the physicians can't name my sickness."The girl said. Eon Jin felt pity for the little girl. Eon Jin smile and gave her lavender flower. "I like flowers... Everytime I see them, I remember how bless I am to live in this world." Eon Jin said. The girl's smile faded, "But I'm not lucky just like you... I miss my brother so much but I need to stay here for my treatment." She said. Eon Jin caress her long beautiful hair. "You wanna know a secret?" Eon Jin said. The girl look at her with puzzlement. "Eonnie knows a magic..." Eon Jin said. The girl's eyes widen, "Really?" The girl said. Eon Jin nodded. "Yes, I can make a magic to take away your sickness..." She said. The girl frowned, "I don't believe you... All the physicians said that to me..." The girl said. "Really? But I can do that... You wanna bet?" She said. The girl look at her and nodded. "Okay! If I heal you... You will keep it as our secrets and let's meet here again after five days, deal?" Eon Jin said. "Arasso..." The girl said. "Take this... And return it to me when we meet again..." Eon Jin said and gave the amulet to the little girl. The little girl take and keep it.

"Close your eyes..." Eon Jin said. The girl obey her. Eon Jin lay her hand to the girl's head. The light appears as she start healing her. The girl notice that her body is starting to get better. When she open her eyes she saw how pale Eon Jin is. "Eonnie, are you okay?" She asked. Eon Jin nodded. "How did I know if your magic was works." The girl asked. "Your body feels better and you never get seizures again." She said. The girl hug her and she's so startled. "Let's meet again here, Eonnie..." The girl said. Eon Jin smile as she nodded. "So hee... That's my name..." The girl said.
So Hee look at her and smile.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung was fall asleep while reviewing some works for a Crown Prince. He dream about what happened to him at the forest.

Dream

"Young Master! Are you with me?" The girl said. Little Tae Pyung slightly open his eyes and look at her. "That's it! Don't fall asleep, arasso? Don't worry Im going to heal you..." She said with her pair of eye smile. "Thank you.." Tae Pyung said in his weak voice. With his weak body, he gave his amulet to her. "Take this... It will help you to find some help..." He said. The girl take the amulet. "Don't talk... You will be okay, I'll promise..." She said. "Keep it... If something happened to me give it back to the Crown-" Tae Pyung said but he didn't finish it when his chest tighten. The girl panicked. She immediately lay her hand on his chest and head. The little boy manage to open his eyes again and he saw there's a  birth mark on her right wrist before he passed out.

End of his dreams

"Young lady!" He said as he wake up. "Your Royal Highness.... You having a bad dream." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung breath heavily, "It's not a bad dream Chief Eunuch.... I think that's a part of my memory when I got lost in the forest but..." Tae Pyung said. "Why, Your Royal Highness... It seems bothering you?" Chi Su said. "The girl... The young girl who save me... In my dream, she's not Lady Sora..." Tae Pyung said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

What will happen to you Sora, when the Crown Prince finds out the truth!