CHAPTER NINETY THREE

"PEACEFUL LIFE IN THE PALACE"

Side Story

Su Jin smile widely when she saw Woo Sung infront of Son's Residence. Woo Sung smile back at her. Because of her excitement her feet unknowingly run towards to him. She hug him tightly and that's what makes Woo Sung startled. "Im so scared that might something happen to you. I really don't know what to do if I will never have a chance to see you again..." Su Jin cried. Woo Sung let out a small smile. At this moment, Su Jin finally breaks the coldness of his heart. She finally make him believe in love again. She finally set his heart free on loneliness of unrequited love that he has for Eon Jin for how many years.

Woo Sung hesitate first to hug her but he follow his heart this time. He slowly put his arms wrapping around her waist and pull her closer to him. "Me too... I... Suddenly miss you and wanted to see you." He whispered. Su Jin couldn't control her tears of happiness when she heard it. "Really?" She asked and look at him. "Woo Sung... Did you miss me too? Even you said that with your low voice, my heart heard it loud and clear..." Su Jin said. Woo Sung wiping her tears as he nodded. Su Jin let out a wide smile and hug him again.

'Finally... The man in my dreams is started to love me... His heart is mine now... Maybe my heart is weak but I was hoping that It can hold his love forever...' In Su Jin's mind.

"Ehem!" Tae Pyung said behind them. Su Jin got shocked and she didn't notice that the Crown Prince and Crown Princess are with Woo Sung. The couple went there to fetch their son Prince Alkong.

"Your Royal Highness... Your Highness..." Su Jin said and make her greetings. "No need to do that, Lady Su Jin... Treat us like a normal person or a friend of yours. We're outside of the palace." Eon Jin said and let out a small smile. Su Jin smile at her and approach her. "Can I do that to you, Your Highness?" Su Jin asked. Eon Jin happily nodded but she got shocked when Su Jin suddenly hit her on her arms.

Woo Sung and Tae Pyung got shocked too and exchange their glances. "Yah! Lady Su Jin.." Woo Sung said.

"You're such a stubborn princess... You make me worried. I told you that we meet that person together but you left without informing me. I'm so afraid that might something happen to you." Su Jin cried. Eon Jin look at her and her eyes are now filled with tears. "Lady Su Jin.." She unknowingly  called. Su Jin hug her. "Don't do that again... Arasso? You make me worried. You're the only friend that I have aside from Hye ri. I'm so scared, so scared that I couldnt see you again." She said. Eon Jin tears escape from her eyes and hug her back. "I'm sorry... I dont want you to be in danger... Just like me to you, you're a friend that I will cherish forever..." Eon Jin said. Eon Jin saw herself to Su Jin as she hug her. She found a sister through her.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

The Crown Prince and Crown Princess together with their son Prince Alkong are make their morning greetings to the elder. The King,  The Queen Dowager and Queen Han Soo are all smiling while looking at them.

"How are your feeling,  Your Majesty?" Tae Pyung said. "I'm okay... I feel better now thanks to the Crown Princess that heal me for the second time..." King Tae Shin said.

When they back to the palace,  Eon Jin immediately healed the King when she heard that he's been poison.

Tae Pyung smile and hold Eon Jin's hand tightly. "Thank you for saving my father, Eon Jin." He whispered. Eon Jin smile.

"Pa!.." Prince Alkong suddenly said. They're all surprised for the very first time they heard Prince Alkong's voice.

"Did you say Appa? Say that again?" Tae Pyung said to his son. Prince Alkong touch his cheek and rest his forehead to his face and he kiss his father. "Pa!" Prince Alkong said.  Eon Jin smile widely just like the Crown Prince.

"Aigoo.. Our little future King finally can call his father." King Tae Shin said. "Come here...  I want to kiss ny little prince." Queen Han Soo said and take Prince Alkong from Tae Pyung. 

Tae Pyung and Eon Jin with their hands entwined watching the royals who are happy playing with their son. 

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The King and Tae Pyung have a conversation during their lunch. The King is so happy to see that his dream for his son is finally come true.  He have his own family and he is happily married with a kind and loving lady. He also has a son that soon to be his heir for the throne.

"Tae Pyung my son..." King Tae Shin called. "Yes,  Abeonim..." Tae Pyung replied. "I think it's time for you to be on the throne." King Tae Shin said. Tae Pyung got shocked. "But Abeonim... I think you still capable enough as the King." Tae Pyung said. The King drink his tea before he speak again. "I want to step down and use my time on this life to be a good husband to your mother." King Tae Shin said. "All my life, I serve this land as their King and I forgot to spend my time to be a husband to my wife." He added. "But you are a good husband to Eomma,  Abeonim. I witness how you treat her right. How you opposed the rules in the palace just for her." Tae Pyung said. King Tae Shin smile and look at him. "But it's my duty as her partner to have a peaceful life while she's with me." King Tae Shin said. "I want to spend time with your mother as Kim Tae Shin. I want to make memories with her not just a King and Queen but as Tae Shin and Han Soo,  a normal couple who are living happily in Silla."King Tae Shin said.

Tae Pyung smile and his father's word hit his heart. "I will always remember what you tell me now, Abeonim. I'll promise that I will make my wife happy and have a peaceful life with me just like what you always do to Eomma." Tae Pyung said. The King smile and proud to his son. "Thank you fo being a good son to us and a loving husband and father to the Crown Princess and Prince Alkong." The King said. "And now, I know you will be a good and fair King for the people of Silla." He added.  Tae Pyung smile while looking to his father.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

AUTHOR NOTE

annyeong!  As my thank u for all of you...  I will add two more chapters after the final chapter...  A special chapter for Woo Sung and Su Jin and the other one is a special chapter for Tae Pyung and Eon Jin... 😍😍😍😍

Super thank u guys for all your votes and support...  You make me so happy whenever I read your comments and I have so much fun to communicate with you all guys through the comment box...  😊😘

After I finish this story, I already had a new story

Hint:

Yoon Jin Ah and Yoo Jin Woo

How their love story will start? Secret...  I will publish this new binjin fanfics when I finish the Crown Prince's protector...  😘😘