CHAPTER FIVE

"Man Ja"

"Let's go!" Tae Pyung said. He was riding on his favorite horse and waiting for Man Bok. "But Your Highness, I can't... I'm only a mere servant and I don't allowed to ride on royal horses." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh. "Forget about it... Your little sister needs you just like what Chief Eunuch said." Tae Pyung said. "But Your Highness..." Man Bok protest. "This is a command Man Bok, Hop in!" Tae Pyung said.

Tae Pyung feel the anxiousness of Man Bok while their riding towards to where his little sister is. "She will be okay... Don't worry.." He said. Man Bok cry, "Thank You, Your Highness..." Man Bok said. "Yaah!" Tae Pyung gently hit his horse to make it faster.

They reach the small town and their went straight to a small shelter. This shelter is for a patient who can't afford to go to the doctor. Man Bok immediately run fast towards to one room where his sister is lying. Tae Pyung follow him and saw how thin and pale Man Bok's sister.

"Man ja.... Oppa is here. ." Man Bok said. Man ja open her eyes and she let out a small smile when she saw her brother. "Oppa..." She said in a weak tone. Man Bok force himself to smile and to be strong for his sister."What do you want to eat? I'll buy anything you want.." He said. Tae Pyung is silently listening to them and he miss his sister, Princess So Hee who are in the temple right now.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin keep riding on the horse that she borrow on one of the people in a town and Wol Sook's close friend. 'Man Ja... Just wait for me...' In Eon Jin's mind.

"Yah! Make it faster! I couldn't see Lady Eon Jin!" Wol Sook said to the man who is riding a horse with her.

Eon Jin immediately step down from the horse and run fast towards to the small shelter.

Tae Pyung's eyes got widen when he saw a familiar face, it was Lady Eon Jin. "Lady Eon Jin?" He called but Eon Jin didn't notice her and walk fast through him. "What she's doing here?" He murmured.

"Man Ja!..." Eon Jin called. Man Bok immediately stood up and look at to her. "How did you know her name, Young Lady?" Man Bok asked. "Eonnie... Eon Jin Eonnie... You came.." Man Ja said. Eon Jin immediately run towards to Man Ja as she bend her knees and hold her hand. "Yes, I told you... You will saw me everyday just like I promise to you..." Eon Jin said with her tears keep falling from her eyes. Man Ja smile as she touch her face. "Man ja... Don't..." Man Bok said when Man Ja touch Eon Jin's face. "Let her be..." Wol Sook said. "But... No one dare to touch a noble lady from a lower rank of society." Man Bok said. "It's okay, don't worry... No one will know about it." Wol Sook said.

Tae Pyung silently looking at to Eon Jin as he saw her crying and force to smile for the little girl infront of her.

"Don't worry, Man Ja... I'll do my best just to heal you, Arasso?" Eon Jin whispered. Wol Sook heard it and approach her. "Lady Eon Jin, you can't... We don't have a calia flower here to regain your strength." Wol Sook whispered. Eon Jin look at her, "Wol Sook... I don't care... What important to me right now is Man Ja... She needs to be heal, she's so young to be lying in this bed and fight for her life." Eon Jin said. "But My Lady... What if someone will know about your gift... It will be dangerous for you.." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at the two men standing outside the door, Man Bok and a noble man who cover his face with a fan. She return her gazed to Man Ja. "Don't worry... I'll hide my gift behind the medicine I'll make." She said.

Wol Sook went outside and look for Man Bok. "Please buy this medicine herbs as soon as possible." She said and gave the list and some silver to Man Bok. Man Bok got surprised and look at to Wol Sook even Tae Pyung got surprised. "It's from Lady Eon Jin, don't worry this is for Man Ja. She doesn't want anything in return." Wol Sook said. Man Bok eyes are now filled with tears. He didn't know about Eon Jin but she's willing to help them. "Go, and return as soon as possible.. Your sister need it..." Wol Sook said. "Just ride in my horse, Man Bok... Don't worry I will never leave your sister alone here..." Tae Pyung said. Man Bok smile and make a bow to Tae Pyung. "Kamsahamnida, Your-" He's going to say but he remember that there's another person with them. "Kamsahamnida, Young Master..." Man Bok said and he dash off towards the wooden gate.

Wol Sook look at to Tae Pyung and she was about to leave when Tae Pyung speak. "Lady Eon Jin, she's the only daughter of General Son, Am I right?" Tae Pyung said. "Who are you? How did you know Lady Eon Jin?" Wol Sook said. "Your Highness... What are you doing here?" Eon Jin said. Wol sook got shocked and she immediately make a bow infront of Tae Pyung.

Tae Pyung and Eon Jin's eyes met. A Butterflies fly over them from a bunch of flowers in the yard. Tae Pyung look at her eyes and he felt that those eyes he saw somewhere but he couldn't remember where it is. On the other hand, Eon Jin's heart beat so fast while looking at the eyes of the Crown Prince.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The Queen Dowager and Queen Han Soo have their tea infront of the pond.  "It seems your so happy today, Your Royal Highness.." Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager look at her with a happy face. "Did I? Maybe because the fate is upon me..." She said. Queen Han Soo let out a small smile. "Is it about the General Son's only daughter, Lady Eon Jin?" Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager put down her cup of tea and look at the pond. "But Your Royal Highness... There's a plenty of names of the noble ladies that listed for the selection process for the Crown Princess position." Queen Han Soo said. "It's upto her ability and intelligence if she's going to make it." She added. "I know... But I want her to be the Crown Princess, I saw in her eyes her heart for the people of Silla." The Queen Dowager said. "How about you, Queen Han Soo? What's your opinion about Lady Eon Jin? Your the Crown Prince's mother..." The Queen Dowager said. Queen Han Soo sip her tea before she speak. "Even I want her to be the Crown Princess, what matter to me now if the Crown Prince will going to accept her as his wife. I heard that there's someone special in his eyes." Queen Han Soo said. The Queen Dowager got surprised, "So, the Crown Prince inlove? To whom?" The Queen Dowager asked. "To the daughter of Minister Min, her name is Lady Sora. She's the one who saved the Crown Prince at the forest, Your Royal Highness..." She said. "Really? Is her name listed too on the selection process?" The Queen Dowager said. Queen Han Soo smile. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... Minister Min registered his daughter's name." She said.

The Queen Dowager look at the pond. "What fate decreed, the Crown Prince must accept it..." She said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

It's look like our Crown Prince love someone else... 😔🖤 I'm waiting for the day he get to know Eon Jin... 😊❤️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12