CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

"The Crown Princess' plan"

Side story

The Crown Prince and the Crown Princess are having their breakfast with the royals. The Queen Dowager is amuse by the couple who are both sweet to each other as if they didn't care about their surroundings. "Your Royal Highness.... You're smiling the whole time..." Queen Han Soo said. Queen Dowager look at her then she smile widely. "Look at the two love birds... They have their own world, Isn't it?" The Queen Dowager said. Queen Han Soo look at the two then she let out a small laugh. "Aigoo... They don't really care about us... They're eyes is always on each other..." The Queen Dowager said. The King let out a peal of laughter because of his queen mother's reaction.

Tae Pyung put a small bite of meat on Eon Jin's mouth then Eon Jin do the same to him. "Try this one... Maybe our baby will like this." Tae Pyung said while reaching some cucumber. Eon Jin make a thumbs up as she nodded happily.

The King ,Queen and Queen Dowager are all looking at at the two and they're all shook their heads while watching the couple with an invisible pink bubbles surrounds them.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

Eon Jin eyes are widen when she open the large box that Master Kim gave her before she take her leave for two weeks. Wol Sook couldn't control her laughter because of her reaction. Eon Jin's face are slowly turning red when she take out of it from the box. "I think the Crown Prince will command us again to not disturb you tonight, If he see you wearing that, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. "Yah! Wol Sook!" Eon Jin said. She feel her face is hot and all red while looking at the hanbok.

It is a see through white hanbok with pink lining and there's some cherry blossoms design that embroidered on it. "Aishh... Master Kim..." She murmured. Wol Sook laughing when Eon Jin gave her a death glared. "I will prepare your bath now, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. "Any minute the Crown Prince will be here.." She added. Eon Jin felt nervous when she heard it.

'Can I do it right?' In Eon Jin's mind. "Will he be really happy if I do it?" She whispered. Eon Jin pout her lips and rested her head on the table. Eon Jin take a deep breath as she gain her courage for tonight. "We did it for how many times, So what Eon Jin... You can do it!" She said as she try to gain courage. She stamp her feet and she feel her heart beat so fast. "But this is the first time, that I..." She said and rest her head once again on the table.

Wol Sook heard her without her knowing. She laugh without sounds while looking at the Crown Princess. "You're naughty, Master Kim..." She whispered.

On the other hand, Tae Pyung is walking headed to their quarters when Man Bok stop him. "Waeyo?" He asked. "Your Royal Highness, Wol Sook told me that the Crown Princess need a little more time to prepare for tonight. She requested me to join you to have some more walk before we head back to your quarters." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung look at him with puzzlement. "Prepare for what?" He asked. "She said the Crown Princess wants to give you a surprise dinner in your quarter for tonight, Your Royal Highness." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung couldn't control his smile and it automatically appear on his face. "How sweet she is..." He said. "But I want her more tonight than the food.." He murmured. Honestly, he has no idea about his wife is planning to. Man Bok look at him when he accidentally heard it. Tae Pyung blushed when he notice that Man Bok heard him. "Yah! You heard it wrong... I mean, I miss the Crown Princess that's it!" Tae Pyung said. Man Bok control his laughter. "Arasso,  You don't have to explain Your Royal Highness." He said. Tae Pyung avoid his eyes and walk passed through him. "Aigoo... Im so excited for the food that my princess is preparing..." Tae Pyung said in a loud voice. Man Bok let out a peal of laughter.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Did you teach her about that?" The Queen Dowager asked. "Yes, Your Royal Highness... The Crown Princess seems so innocent that's why I try not to laugh while watching her reading the books." Master Kim said. The Queen Dowager let out a peal of laughter. "How about the dress? Did you gave it to her?" The Queen Dowager asked. Master Kim nodded. In fact, the see through hanbok was originally given by the Queen Dowager. It is made and perfectly fit for Princess Eon Jin. The Queen Dowager smile widely. "Aigoo... I think they be excuse again in the morning greetings tomorrow..." The Queen Dowager said. Master Kim and The Queen Dowager laugh together while imagining the couple tonight. "Please send us more wine for me and Master Kim." The Queen Dowager said to her court ladies. "I'll treat you today before you go to your hometown, Master Kim." She added. Master Kim let out a wide smile. "Thank you for your kindness, Your Royal Highness.." Master Kim said. "Thank you for always been there for our Crown Princess." The Queen Dowager said with a sincere smile on her face. "It's my pleasure to teach her, Your Royal Highness." Master Kim said.

On the central hall, the King frowning while clenching his fist. "Are you sure about it?" King Tae Shin asked. "Yes, Your Majesty... Wol Sook notice something weird about the food for the Crown Princess." Chi Su said. "She command the servant who brought it to have a bite on it before they go inside to her chamber." He continued. "Then what happened?" King Tae Shin said. "The servant collapsed and had a sign of poison minutes after she took a bite of it, Your Majesty." Chi Su said. The King started to get annoyed. "Did the Crown Prince know that?" The King asked. Chief Eunuch Chi Su nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty... In fact, he and physician Kwon study what kind of poison it is." Chi Su said. The King silently listening to him. "And they found out that the poison on the food is similar to the poison that took  of the suicide assassin who attacked the Crown Princess in the Crown Prince's quarter, Your Majesty." Chi Su said. "It means, that Minister Min behind this?" The King conclude. Chi Su nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty... That's what the Crown Prince thought..." Chi Su said.

The King stood up and lightly punch the table. "This must be stop! The Crown Princess and the royal baby will always be in danger if we let Minister Min live in this world." The King said. He released a deep sigh before he speak. "Chief Eunuch! Tell all the Ministers that we will have an emergency meeting tomorrow and tell the commander in charge that prepared the punishment hall for Minister Min." King Tae Shin said. "Yes, Your Majesty..."Chi Su said. "I'm going to stop him before it's too late..." King Tae Shin whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung smile when the door open as he smells a sweet and flowery scent of his wife. He slowly step inside and look for his wife. "My Princess, I'm here..." He said while walking. He didn't found her on his study and their balcony. "Where she is... Wol Sook said that she prepared a dinner for us..." He said. He thought that maybe she fell asleep again. He immediately went to their bedroom to check on her.

Tae Pyung heart skip and he feel that the time stop when he saw her. She was standing with her behind on him. She's wearing a see through white hanbok with her long hair cover her behind. "Eon Jin.." He unknowingly called.

Eon Jin slowly turn around to face him. She smile with her pair of eye smile and make her bow, "I'm glad that you're already here... Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung gulped as he's looking at his wife. He's speechless while enjoying the beauty infront of him. Her perfectly body is playing peek a boo with him inside her see through dress. Her innocent and gentle beauty that never fails to hypnotized him.

'god this woman is never fail to make me  fall inlove with her everyday...' In his mind.