FORTY EIGHT

"Woo Sung realization"

Eon Jin is on the balcony while looking at the mountain view. She's getting better now after the incident happened. Tae Pyung went to the mornjng greetings alone for her to have some rest.

Tae Pyung also told her about the her condition, what she needs to avoid during her pregnancy especially the Calia flowers. She look at her grandmother's diary. "Halmeoni, I read the first half of your letters... You really love Physician Kwon, am I right?" She said while looking at the sky. "It's sad because fate Didn't allow you to be together...You really love each other but fate forced you to separate to him." She added.

"Just like me to you, Your Highness..." Woo Sung said. Eon Jin got startled when she saw Woo Sung standing behind her. "Oppa..." She called. Woo Sung approach her and let out a small smile. "May I?" Woo Sung said. Eon Jin smile and invite him to sit down. Woo Sung seated opposite to her. He look at her and he's happy that her face is now back to her normal color. "Congratulations, you are a mother now, Your Highness.."Woo Sung said. Eon Jin let out small smile, "Thank you, Woo Sung oppa...I couldn't believe that I have a precious life inside me." Eon Jin said as she let out a small laugh. Woo Sung smiling while looking at her laughing. "Your Highness... I'm so scared when I saw you unconscious that day.." He said. "Please take care of yourself... Cause I feel like I'm dying to see you in that kind of state, Your Highness..." Woo Sung said. Eon Jin smile while listening to him. "I will, Oppa... Im so grateful that everyone arounds me are all care about me.." Eon Jin said. "Oppa..." She called. Woo Sung look at her. "Did you really love me that much?" Eon Jin said. Woo Sung got shocked on her question. "Your Highness.." Woo Sung said as he nodded. "Am I greedy that I still love you even I know that you're happy with him?" Woo Sung said. Eon Jin smile, "Ani, that's your feeling... But you need to be happy for me even you're not the reason on my happiness." Eon Jin said. "I value our friendship and I'm so scared that you and I will be enemy in the future because of your love over me...."She added.

Woo Sung couldn't speak her word hits her. He reach her hand and Eon Jin let him. "Your Highness... If I confess my feelings to you before and I agree to our arrange marriage before, you think you will love me back?" He asked. Eon Jin look at her. "I need to know.." He added. "It's easy to love you, Oppa. Your kind, your caring and sweet. You always protect your love one and willing to risk your life for me... There's no reason to not love you." Eon Jin said. "Then, you can love me back if the Crown Prince is not around?" He asked. Eon Jin look at him and saw his pain. "Oppa... My heart belongs to Tae Pyung. I do love you but it's not that kind of love that you want me to give you." She said. "He's the only one who can make my heart move just like what I feel like now. Even we get married that time, I think you can't never had my heart because there's someone already own it." Eon Jin said. "The boy who I saved in the forest, he already owned my heart thay day... And that is Tae Pyung..." She added. Woo Sung couldn't control his tears and cry infront of her. "It's time to forget about me, Oppa... Can you?" Eon Jin said. Woo Sung hold her hand tightly and kiss it. Eon Jin tears escaped from her eyes. "Saranghaeyo... Eon Jin.."Woo Sung whispered. He stand up and hug her tightly. Eon Jin let him hug her. This is all she can do for him.

"Don't let your love over me will put you in loneliness.... I want you to be happy.... Please let yourself be free from your feelings over me...." Eon Jin said. "That's the only way to save our friendship that we build for how many years...Woo Sung Oppa... It's time to accept our fate." Eon Jin said as she tap him on his back. Woo Sung smile while his tears continue to fall from his eyes. He release her from his hug and look at her in her eyes. Woo Sung wipe her tears as he smiling.

Eon Jin startled when Woo Sung suddenly take on his knees and make a bow infront of her. "Oppa.." She said. "I Jung Woo Sung.... Allow me to dedicate my life to you and to the Royal Baby, Your Highness...." He said. "I'm willing to risk my life to protect the Royal Baby now and in the future.." Woo Sung added. Eon Jin smile widely while looking at him. Woo Sung look at her and he smile sincerely.

'In this way, I can still  love you Your Highness.... I will protect what you want to protect.... I will also love the people who are important to you... My life will be forever yours, Eon Jin even I didn't own your heart....' In Woo Sung's mind.

Without them knowing, Tae Pyung heard their conversation. He set aside his jealousy and let the two talk. He smile while looking at them. "Hyung... Thank you for loving Eon Jin unconditionally..." He whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Mi Deok is looking for the medicine that Minister Min gave to her. She couldn't remember where she put it and she accidentally misplaced it. "Mi Deok..." One of The Royal court lady called her. "Yes..." Mi Deok said. "What are you doing? The Crown Prince is looking for you..." The lady said. Mi Deok follow the lady but her mind keep thinking where she put the medicine.

Eon Jin and Tae Pyung is on the pavilion having their lunch. "Eat this..." Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... I swear really wanted to eat that but I couldn't because of the smell." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung immediately put away the radish kimchi far away from Eon Jin. He touch her belly, "My baby... You're being sensitive... Your Eomma need to eat for you to become healthy, Arasso?" Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a wide smile and caress his head. Tae Pyung kiss her tummy and kiss her on her lips. "Yah! We're outside..." Eon Jin said. "Waeyo? I'm your husband... I have all rights to kiss you.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a peal of Laughter. Tae Pyung look at her, "I'm glad that Hyung finally accept our relationship." Tae Pyung said. "You saw us?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung nodded. "Yes, and I heard how you told him that I own your heart and I'm first love..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin blushed, "Yah! How could you eavesdrop to our conversation..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung pout his lips, "Yah you know how hard to keep calm while watching the two of you hugging each other? I told you, I don't want someone touching you..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him. "Your being childish again, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. "I'm not!" He said. Eon Jin laugh and pick a bite size of beef and put it on Tae Pyung's mouth. "I love you... You're the only one for me, Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung smile while  he blushed, "Really? More than to our baby?" He said. Eon Jin laughters filled the entire place, "Yah! This is your baby, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said.

They keep laughing and teasing each other. Woo Sung look at them from a far. He saw how happy is Eon Jin with Tae Pyung. He smile as he turn around and walk away from the pavilion.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Im glad that Woo Sung make a right choice... I really love his character here I swear... ☺️❤️

After this, I will write another story... I'm going to use the character of them in Something in the rain and Memories of alhambra... ☺️🤫