066. it takes a village

Spencer calls JJ as he, Rossi, and Bedelia get to the house.

"Can't find him." He tells her. "The headmistress said Declan got sick and went home." He says. "We're already here." He says. "Their car's out front."

"The lights are off." Rossi says, taking his gun out as does Bedelia.

"I'll call you back." Spencer hangs up and gets his gun.

They keep their guns at the ready and have flashlights to see. Spencer opens the door and they quietly go in. They split up and soon Bedelia goes to the kitchen and finds Rossi next to one of the agents' bodies.

The two go upstairs and find Spencer kneeling next to the other agent who is also dead.

"I'll check the back. You two take the hallway." Rossi says, walking off.

Bedelia and Spencer leave the room and go down the hallway. At the end of the hall is a closet and the door is ajar. Bedelia opens it, flinching back and doing her best not to scream as a body falls out and onto the floor.

Spencer kneels down and checks for a pulse, but doesn't find one. They both look up when Rossi walks over.

"Must be the nanny." Spencer says.

"3 bodies and no kid. Doyle's got him." Rossi says.

+++

Rossi hangs up with Penelope.

"She didn't see a team on the footage." Rossi says.

"This was well-organized. One could have cut the camera while the other started in here." Spencer says.

"So they cut off the power, but no signs of forced entry." Rossi says. "So how do you overpower two armed agents?"

"A male and a female. Maybe whoever did this posed as the next shift?" Spencer suggests.

"Makes sense. Everything about them seems efficient." Rossi says.

"Except they took the time to shove her in the closet." Spencer says.

"So it's personal and professional." Bedelia says.

They go back to the closet where they found the nanny.

"Only Declan and his caregiver live here, so whose stuff is this?" Spencer questions, looking at the men's jackets in the closet. Rossi checks the size on one of the jackets.

"40 long."

"You still think Doyle's behind this?" Bedelia asks.

"He's capable of a lot of things, but being two places at once isn't one of them." Rossi says.

+++

JJ and Bedelia meet Hotch in the hallway.

"Hey. Got your message." JJ says.

"It's time." Hotch states.

"Why? Morgan may be able to break Doyle without her." JJ says.

"Declan tried to make a call. She's on the way." Hotch informs.

Bedelia takes a deep breath, attempting to mentally prepare herself for what the reactions will be.

"All right. I'll get Morgan." JJ says.

"I'll tell the others." Hotch says.

~ ~ ~

Penelope and Spencer are in the round table room. They look over at footsteps and Derek, Bedelia, JJ, and Rossi walks in.

"You get anywhere with Doyle?" Spencer asks Derek.

"Doyle doesn't think Gerace has the guts to take him on." Derek says.