085. the pact

"Come on, Rossi." Penelope says as the two of them walk into the round table room.

"I don't want to use them." He says.

"I don't even understand you. It's a vacation, Rossi. Everyone likes vacations." Penelope says.

"Vacations are overrated." He says.

"Didn't you take a vacation two years ago?" Spencer asks.

"Luckily, two days in I was called back." Rossi says, sitting down.

"Yeah, and now he's got 31 days." Penelope says.

"A month?" Blake asks.

"You know, sunshine is an essential source of vitamin D. You should go to Florida and get some sunshine." Spencer says.

"That's for old guys." Rossi says.

"How old do you think you are?" Bedelia asks. Rossi gives her a look. "Who said that?" She looks around, shrinking in her seat.

"What about a safari in Africa?" Derek suggests.

"Too hot." Rossi says.

"How about Italy?" Spencer asks.

"Too many relatives." Rossi says making Bedelia quietly laugh.

"You sound hermetic." Blake says.

"No, Rossi just likes his wine and stogies." JJ says.

"And I go crazy if I have nothing to do." Rossi says.

"You know, Rossi, if you don't use 'em, you lose 'em." Derek says.

"Thank you. This is what I've been telling him." Penelope says.

"See this? This is my "I don't care" face." Rossi says.

"That's your normal face." JJ argues.

"If I were you, I'd give your vacation days away to a colleague in need." Blake says. Rossi snaps his fingers.

"Garcia, see how many people in the bureau have spouses in the military serving overseas." He tells her.

"I am on it." She smiles. "Altruism is sexy."

"Yes, it is." Hotch says as he walks in. "Let's get started." He sits down.

"Yes, sir." Penelope says. "All right, crime fighters, last night, two victims, Brenda Wipley and Mark Coleman were found murdered hours apart, one in San Diego, one in Los Angeles. They were blitz attacked and they were chained to a car where they were dragged alive to their deaths. And the local P.D. does not believe the victims knew each other."

"And both received similar text messages last night from prepaid phones asking them to meet." Blake says.

"So our unsub's a friend or at least pretends to be one." Derek says.

"Based on how they were killed, he wanted to see them suffer." Rossi says.

"He's sadistic." Derek says.

"Mm-hmm. And mission oriented." Blake says.

"Dragging's usually associated with hate crimes, but neither victim was a minority nor gay." Hotch says.

"Actually, dragging is steeped in English history. Back in the 11th century, drawing and quartering was a common form of punishment, and in fact, they would also disembowel and behead the victims when they were done with them." Spencer explains.

"But that didn't happen here." Blake says.

"Maybe this is just a serial killer who crosses city lines." Rossi says.

timeless, spencer reid [ 1 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara