Chapter 1

Tareek's POV

I walk towards the Alpha's house, and I'm very nervous about it.

I have no idea what he wants from me, but it can't be good, because he never invites anyone to his house.

When I reach it, I look at the stone walls, and I wonder if I will be able to walk out of this house alive.

It's not like he isn't killing people whenever he wants to, so I have a right to worry about it.

Especially because I'm an Omega, and not many people like them, at least not in this pack.

To be honest, I'm the only Omega who wasn't bullied by anyone, and people seem to just ignore me whenever they can.

I'm not sure what's the reason for that, but I guess that it has something to do with the fact that I'm about to walk inside of the Alpha's house.

I don't even know his name, because everyone calls him Alpha, and I really doubt that the rest of the pack members know it.

I walk towards the front door, and I knock on it hardly, hoping that the Alpha will hear it.

He opens the door not much later, and he steps aside before he gestures for me to walk inside of his house.

I have no idea why, but even his house feels like it's trying to dominate me, but I guess that it's because it has a lot of his scent in it.

I want to ask him why he wanted me to come here, but I have a feeling that if I will speak, then I will make him angry at me, so I decide to not do it.

"The living room is there." He tells me, and he points at the door that isn't far from us.

"Sit on one of the couches and wait for me there. I have to do something, before I will be able to talk with you about why you're here." He tells me.

I nod, but I can see that he wants me to answer with words.

"I got it, Alpha." I say, and he smirks slightly, before he walks away from me.

I look at him while he walks towards the stairs, and I wonder why he was smirking at me.

I haven't seen him do that before now, and I didn't expect it from him.

To be honest, most of the pack members are mean, so that's a look that I see often when I'm allowed to go out of my apartment.

But the Alpha was never like this, he's usually calm, even though he looks angry all the time.

I decide to go to the living room, because I'm not sure for how long he will be gone, but I know that he won't be happy if he will find me here.

I sit on one of the couches as I was told, and I look at one of the walls, trying to make sure that I won't panic before the Alpha will even come here.