Chapter 10

Tareek's POV

I really didn't know that I will be this stressed to stay with Finley, but I'm almost shaking right now, and he's not even here yet.

Thankfully, Devonte told me that he told Finley that I'm pregnant, and that he can't make me do too much for now, so I guess that I have nothing to worry about.

Although I can't help, but be worried about all of this, because I can feel that Finley isn't a good guy.

When Finley finally comes here, Wren says a quick goodbye to me, before he goes to the pack house.

Finley and I look at each other for a long while, before he gestures for me to go to the back yard.

I do it, and he follows me, still not saying anything, and I'm not sure if I want him to remain quiet or not, because I know that whatever he will have to say won't be very good.

"Alright." He says, and I look at him again. "I never had to work with an Omega, so I don't really even know where to start.

Your body works different than any other type of werewolf, and I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to gain any muscles anyway. So, I have a proposition to you." He tells me, and I frown.

"A proposition?" I ask him, and he nods.

"You can either try to train, or we can go upstairs and have some fun there.

If you will agree, then I will make sure that Devonte won't find out about it, and I will tell him that you're doing good at the training." Finley tells me, and my eyes widen.

"What exactly do you want to do?" I ask him, and he smirks.

"I'm sure that you know." He tells me, and he comes a bit closer, before he touches my ass.

I quickly take a few steps back, and he sighs slightly, but he decides to not comment on that.

"I want to train." I say.

About two hours later, I'm trying to makes sure that I won't suffocate, while I try to do the push up.

I actually managed to do one, although I can't say that I did it without help.

I was already rethinking my choice a lot of times, and not long ago, I wanted to tell Finley that I changed my mind.

But I decided that it's not worth the trouble, since the training was almost over.

I just hope that Devonte isn't planning on making me do this a lot.

When Wren comes here, Finley decides to leave, and I'm very grateful for that.

"Are you alright?" Wren asks me, and I nod, before I try to stand up.

He helps me a bit, and I smile at him to thank him, before I let him lead me to the living room.

He gives me a bottle of water, and I happily take it from him, before I drink all of it at once.