Chapter 5

Devonte's POV

A few days later, when I walk inside of my house in the evening, I can see that Tareek is struggling with carrying the basket that's full of clothes.

Wren looks like he wants to help him, but he knows that he's not allowed to do that.

So, he stays a few feet away from Tareek, while my mate is trying to do what I told him to do.

"I guess that I will have to make you exercise, so you won't have to struggle this much.

"Or you can let Wren help me." He tells me with an annoyed voice.

I frown at him angrily, before I gesture for Wren to go back to his apartment, which is in the pack house.

He does it without questioning me, while my mate is trying to walk away from me, but the basked is slowing him down a lot.

I quickly walk towards him, and I grab the back of his neck.

"I thought that it was clear that talking like this wasn't allowed." I say, and he nods.

"I'm sorry." He tells me, and his eyes are pleading me to not hurt him.

"Put the clothes in the bathroom, and meet me in the living room." I tell him, and he nods.

"Okay." He says, before he walks away as quickly as he can.

I sit on the couch, and I wait for him to come back.

When he's here, I gesture for him to sit on the floor beside my feet, and he does that.

"I want you to do twenty push ups, and you can't walk out of this room, before you will do it. I don't care how long it will take." I say, and his eyes widen, but he's smart enough to not argue.

He moves a bit, and he tries to do a push up, but he fails to even move his hands more than an inch.

I guess that I forgot that he's an Omega, which means that he won't be able to gain any muscles even if he will try very hard.

I decide to ignore it, because I know that the family that he comes from is a bit special.

The Omegas that were connected to him definitely weren't like any other Omegas, at least not all of them.

I watch football, while he tries to figure out how to do a push up, and when I get tired of sitting here, I decide to go upstairs, so I can sleep.

"I will see you in the morning. You can sleep on the floor, but I don't want you to move from here before all of the push ups will be done.

And I will know when you will be lying, so I hope that you will be honest with me." I say and I don't wait on him to say anything, before I walk away.

I take a few water bottles, and I leave it for him.

"Don't drink too much, because you will need to go to the bathroom." I tell him, and he whines.

"I need to go to the bathroom now." He tells me.

"That's your problem." I say, and I walk towards the stairs.