Chapter 21

Tareek's POV

We stay in the living room for a long while, about an hour to be exact, and neither of us say anything.

At least not until some water comes out of me.

I quickly look at my pants, and I start to feel the pain, so I wonder what's going on.

"Are you giving birth already?" Devonte asked me, and I nod, although I'm not sure if that's the case.

"That's not how it's supposed to happen." Wren says, and Devonte nods.

Omegas usually give birth for about a week, and when the water finally comes out, it means that the kid will come out shortly.

"Let's go upstairs." Devonte says, and I nod in agreement, before I let him carry me to our bedroom.

Wren follow us, and he sits on one of my sides, while Devonte takes my clothes off, and he take a few towards which he puts under me.

I take Wren's hand when he offers it to me, and I start to push out.

It takes about two hours, but he kid finally comes out, and I sigh in relief when some of the pain fades away.

Devonte cleans the kid, before he passes him to me, and I cuddle him lightly, while Devonte cleans the blood off of me.

When he's done, he calls the doctor to tell him that he will have to come here soon, and then he lays on the bed near me.

Wren decides to leave us, so we can be alone with our son for a while, but I'm not grateful for that, because I enjoyed his company.

"Are we naming him Logan?" I ask Devonte, and he nods.

"Yes. Logan will be a great name for a future Alpha." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

The doctor comes here not much later, and Devonte forced me to give him our baby, so he can make sure that Logan is fine.

"Well, he will have to go to the pack house for a few days, because he's a bit too small, and he might need my help." The Doctor tells us.

Devonte talks with him for a while longer, before the doctor passes the kid to him, and he comes here to see if I'm alright.

I reluctantly let him touch me, before Devonte helps me get dressed, and then we go to the pack house.

Well, Devonte carries me again, which I'm very grateful for, because I'm still in a lot do pain, and I don't even want to imaging how I would feel if I tried to walk.

We stay there for a few hours, and the doctor allows us to hold Logan for the whole time.

But when it starts to get dark, Devonte tells a lot do guards to come here, and to make sure that nothing will happen to our son.

Then we go back to our house, where Wren is waiting on us.

"How is he?" He asks when he sees us.

"He will be fine, but he has to stay in the pack hospital for a while." I tell him.