Chapter 31

Tareek's POV

A few days later, my heat is gone, and Devonte already told me yesterday that I will be able to get out of this room in the morning.

So, I stand up from the bed, hoping that we have some food in the fridge, but I quickly stop when I realise that I'm in a lot do pain.

I guess that I wasn't healed completely after giving birth, and I most likely shouldn't have slept with Devonte as many times as I did over the last few days.

But I guess that it's too late now, and I will have to deal with the pain for a while.

When I walk down the stairs, I can see that Wren is stilling in the living room, and my eyes widen slightly, because I didn't expect him to stay here.

I thought that he stayed in the pack house, while I was in the heat, but I guess that I was wrong.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, and I nod.

"I'm in pain, but I will heal soon." I tell him, and he looks at me worriedly, but he decides to not say anything.

I sit on the couch, and I whine a bit, but thankfully, the pain mostly fades when I don't move.

Wren and I watch the TV for a while, before Devonte comes here.

He sits next to me, and he puts his arm around me, before he pulls me towards him, making me whine again.

"Are you in pain?" He asks me, and I nod.

"You shouldn't be this rough with him. He's an Omega, so he can't take as much as a woman." Wren tells him, and Devonte rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure that he will manage." Devonte says, and Wren glares at him, but he decides to not tell him what he thinks about it.

I don't really mind it that much to be honest.

I mean, I hate the pain, but it's nowhere near the pain that I had to go through to give birth to Logan's, so I guess that I will survive.

"Where is Logan?" I ask Devonte, when I realise that I didn't see my son for the last few days.

"He's sleeping." Wren tells me.

I would like to go upstairs, and bring him here, or at least see it he's alright, but I don't think that I want to go through the pain again.

Devonte seems to realise what I want, and he sight, before he goes upstairs.

He comes back with Logan, and he gives him to me.

He looks a lot bigger than he did when I last saw him.

Then the shirt when he's currently wearing was a bit too big for him, but now it looks like he won't be able to wear it again, because it's already a bit too small.

I guess that we will have to get some more clothes for him, because if I remember correctly, all of them are almost the same size.

I give Logan back to Devonte when I can smell that he peed, and I watch with amusement as my mate tries to change our son.

I'm still surprised that he even tries to do it, instead of leaving it for me.