Chapter 35

Tareek's POV

When I finish throwing up, I look at the doorway, to see that both Devonte and Wren are standing there.

"Are you alright?" Wren asks, but he doesn't sound worried.

Devonte has a smirk on his face, and he comes towards me, before he makes me stand up, and he gives me a hug with one arm.

"I guess that Darrick will be here shortly." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Great." I say. "Can you at least tell him to not be mean to me?" I ask Devonte, and I point at my stomach where the kid is most likely already growing.

"I will try to convince him to do that, but it will have to wait, because we have to make sure that your actually pregnant first." Devonte tells me, and Wren nods in agreement.

"I'm not going to the pack hospital again." I say, and Devonte rolls his eyes, before he tries to pick me up.

I hit his penis, and he falls to the ground in pain, with a loud groan.

I chuckle slightly, before I run out of the room.

Wren gets out of my way, most likely not wanting to get the same treatment as his brother.

And I'm grateful for that, because I'm not sure if I would be able to get past him when he's aware of what I was planning to do.

I can hear that Devonte is standing up, and not much later, he runs towards me.

I speed up my peace, while I walk up the stairs, and I almost manage to lock the bedroom door, but I'm a few seconds too late, and Devonte manages to open it again.

I walk a few feet back with a smirk on my face, but I'm not sure if I'm more happy that I was able to hurt him, or if I'm more scared that he's about to hurt me.

Wren walks inside too, and he chuckles when he sees that I'm out of breath after running up the stairs.

Devonte catches me, and he throws me on the bed, before he lays next to me.

He gestures for Wren to lay next to us, and he does it with a smile on his face.

"Do you want to have some fun?" Devonte asked Wren, and he nods slightly.

"Take your pants off, and lay on the bed next to me." Wren says, and my eyes widen, but I can see that the both of them want it, so I decide to not protest.

When they're both laying on the bed almost naked, then I look at them with a slight frown, and I wonder what I should do now.

Devonte sits up, and he gestures for me to come closer to him, before he lays back again, and he pushes my head towards his penis.

I'm not sure what he expects me to do, so I look at him reluctantly, and Wren chuckles, before tells me what they want me to do.