Chapter 19

Tareek's POV

Wren helps me walk down the stairs in the next morning, although it's a lot later than I usually wake up, and I can barely call it a morning.

I never sleep for that long, but I guess that Devonte decide to let me sleep in.

Or maybe he told Wren to wake me up, and Wren decided to let me sleep in, but I don't really care if that's what happened.

I'm just happy that I got to sleep for as long as I wanted to.

The kid is making me very tired, and I can't really stay awake for the whole day without having at least a short nap, and it's annoying me more than it should.

"I want Logan to come out of me." I say, and Wren laughs slightly.

"I'm sure that he would like it too, but the both of you will have to wait for a while longer." Wren responds, and I groan slightly.

"Do you want to have a male mate?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"I don't care who my mate will be." He tells me. "I'm sure that they will be perfect anyway." He says.

I never considered if I would want a male mate, or a female mate, because I knew that since I'm an Omega, that means that I will have to be with a man.

But I never expected to be mated to the Alpha of this pack, and I never even let myself hope for that.

"I just wish that Devonte would still want to touch me, I'm starting to get frustrated." I say when we reach the living room.

He chuckles at what I said, and I look at him.

"Just touch yourself, I'm sure that it will be enough for now." He tells me, and I roll my eyes, but I decide to nod anyway.

I guess that it's a good idea, and I wonder why I never thought about it.

It takes just a few hours for me to get tired, and it's about the same time when Devonte usually comes here, so I want to wait on him.

But I can feel that Logan won't allow me to do that, because my eyes are already closing.

When Wren sees that I'm tired, and that I'm falling asleep, he picks me up, and he carries me upstairs.

He leaves me after the puts me on my bed, and I try to fall asleep, but it seems that Logan doesn't want to sleep anymore.

I sigh in annoyance, and I look at the ceiling for a long while, before I decide to do that Wren suggested.

I push the blanket off of me, and I put my hand in my pants.

A few seconds later, the door to the bedroom opens, and my eyes widen when is that Devonte is here.

He stops at the doorway when he sees what's going on, but after a moment, he walks inside, and he closes the door, before he comes towards me with a smirk.