Chapter 43

Tareek's POV

Devonte left me and Wren alone with Logan again, because he had to work in the pack house.

So, I guess that I will have to go to the pack house, because I have to tell him that we don't have any more milk for Logan.

I called him, but he didn't pick up, and Wren is a bit sick, so I don't want him to go outside.

I decide to call the guard who's number Devonte gave me for situations like this, and he comes here almost instantly.

I go with him to the pack house, and then I tell him to stay in the main room, while I go up the stairs to my mate's office.

When I reach it, I can see that the door is slightly open, and that someone's there, along with Devonte.

A girl is sitting near him on the couch, and she's whispering something to him, but I can't hear what.

I decide to stay where I'm standing, and a moment later, the girl has her lips on my mate.

I clench my fists angrily, and I want to go there to tell Devonte what I think about him, and to kill that girl.

But I decide against it, and I walk back towards the stairs.

My phone rings when I'm in the middle of the stairs, and I pick it up when I see that Wren's calling me.

"I found some more milk." He tells me.

"That's good, because I wasn't able to talk to Devonte, and I'm going back now." I say, and then I hang up.

The guard leads me back to the house, and I thank him, before I walk inside.

I can see that Wren is already feedings Logan, so I decide to let him finish doing that, before I take Logan from him, and I carry him upstairs to his room.

I leave him in his crib, andI can see that Wren followed me up the stairs, most likely because he wants to ask what got into me.

I don't let him say anything, and I kiss him, before I lead him to my and Devonte's room.

I make him fall on ther bed, and I start to undress him, before he can even protest.

"Tareek." Wren says.

I ignore him, and I take his pants off, before I take my own pants off, and I look at his for an agreement to continue.

He looks like he wants and doesn't want it at the same time.

Before he can make a decision, I can hear that the bedroom door opens, and I turn my head to see Devonte.

"What's going on here?" He asks, and he sound angry, although I have a feeling that he's not angry about this, but about something else.

When neither of us answers him, he rolls his eyes, and he lays next to us on the bed.

I get dressed, and Wren does the same, before we look at Devonte.

I'm defineitly angry at him for what he did, but I decide to not tell him about this for now.