Chapter 46

Devonte's POV

Tareek is still sleeping when I wake up, so I decide to take the opportunity to talk with my brother, because I heard that he walked don't the stairs not that long ago.

"You really should tell Tareek that you're his mate too." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"He will find out soon, so I don't have to do that." Wren tells me.

"He's confused, because he's already attracted to you, but he doesn't know why, and I can see that it's bothering him a lot." I say, and he sighs tiredly.

"I don't what to tell him anything, before he will be ready to find out on his own.

I'm sure that there's a reason why the Omegas can't know who their mate is until they're seventeen, and I don't want to go against the Moon Goddess." He tells me.

I groan, and I decide that it's not worth arguing.

Tareek come here a few minutes later, and he has Logan in his arms.

"Why would you go against the Moon Goddess? What are you planning to do?" Tareek asks Wren and my brother glares at me.

As it that's my fault that Tareek likes to listen to other people's conversations.

"Nothing, Devonte just tried to convince me to be as stupid as he is." Wren responds, and I hit the back of his head hardly, which make him hiss in pain.

"Stop hurting me." He tells me.

"Then stop being stupid." I tell him.

He decides to not comment on that, and the both of us look at Tareek, who's now looking at us with a smirk.

"I want to see you kiss." He tells us, and I shake my head immediately.

"I'm not doing that." I tell him, and Wren quickly agrees with me.

Tareek pouts, but he seems to realise that it's not something that will ever happen, so he decides to leave it.

"Does your son really have to hate football?" Wren asked me, and I groan loudly.

"I hope that he will grow out of it." I respond, and he nods in agreement.

Tareek is smirking, but I decide to ignore that.

I'm pretty sure that he gave our son some illness that makes him hate football, so I don't want to talk with him about it.

Logan smiles when some movie start to play instead of football, and Tareek laughs loudly when he sees my and Wren's bored expression.

"How can you watch football this much? It's boring, and I literally could throw up if I watched it as often as you do." Tareek says.

I decide to ignore him again, and I can see that Wren is actually watching the movie, so I decide to do the same.

I just hope that it won't turn out to be boring.

A few hours later, we decide to go on a walk, and I'm a actual a bit disappointed that the movie already ended, because it was pretty good.

But I decide to not say anything about it to either Tareek or Wren.