Chapter 47

Tareek's POV

I smile when we walk into one of the clearings, because I spot Damien, who's playing soccer alone.

I lead Devonte and Wren there, but they follow me very reluctantly.

Damien looks up when he smells us, and he has a shocked expression on his face.

I'm sure that he didn't expect the Alpha and his mate to want to talk with him, so I guess that it's alright.

He's also a bit scared, most likely because he things that were here to scold him for something.

"Can we play with you?" I ask him, and he nods without even trying to think about it.

I gesture for him to kick the ball to me, and I kick it towards Wren who rolls his eyes, before he kicked it to Devonte.

"Why are you here alone?" I ask him, and he looks at the ball, which is at his feet, before he looks back at me with a sad smile.

"My brother died last night, and I wanted to get away from the noise that is in the pack house." He tells me.

"Oh. Do you want us to leave you alone?" I ask him curiously.

"You can stay if you won't, I don't really care if a few people will hang out with me.

Although I most likely wouldn't choose an Alpha for that." He tells me, and he dares to look at my mate for a few seconds, with an uncomfortable expression.

I chuckle slightly, and we play with him for a while, before I decide to leave him, so he can spend some time there without worrying about every word that leaves his mouth.

When we get back to the house, I decide that I will make a pizza, and the guys seem to agree that it's a good idea.

Although I'm not sure if they know that I'm not very good at making anything to eat.

I actually manage to make it, and it looks good, so I hope that it will taste good too.

I'm a bit scared to even taste it, but I guess that I should do it, before I will give it to Devonte and Wren.

My eyes widen when I realise that it, edible and that it actually tasted better than the pizza at that pack house.

I happily take it to the living room, and the three of us start to eat it.

Logan looks at the pizza, and the saliva starts to go out for his mouth.

I chuckle slightly, before I tell Devonte to wipe it.

I guess that this kid will have the Alpha's genes, and he might be like a stone wall, but I definitely can see some things that he got from me.

I just hope that my next kid will be a bit smaller, so he won't be as big as Logan lwill be.

I will feel left out if all of my family members will be a lot taller than me, so I hope that I will have at least one Omega.