CHAPTER 1

FIRST PERSON POV

My chest hurts, my body feels numb, I try to move clumsily to pick up my phone that I had thrown on the ground for a few seconds due to the pain, I fall to the ground, I crawl towards the mobile device, that device is my only ticket to survive this crisis that I am experiencing right now, my body feels very numb and the pain in my chest increases while my vision becomes more blurred with each passing second.

I stretch out my hand to grab the mobile device successfully and I'm a little happy, but that happiness goes when the phone slips and falls to the first floor, it was the end of me, I was going to die from a heart attack, that's really bad. joke, but I still didn't give up, I love my life too much to let it go easily, I'm not going to give up, I try to crawl down the stairs, but my body no longer obeys me, my vision becomes darker and darker , it was a sign that I was already going to the other side.

No...

I didn't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want this to be my end.

I kept fighting to get my body to move, but it was impossible, my vision becomes dark, it feels dark, cold, you don't feel anything, that means this is what dying feels like...

I don't want this, I don't want it...

In that I feel a light.

??: Don't you want to die and be in this darkness?

Just then I hear the voice of a girl, her voice is somewhat irritated, but appreciative at the same time.

Me: Who are you?

??: So you don't want to die, it doesn't matter, I will give you a second chance, I will give you my life and live for me... (Voice with anger) just as you took away what I loved most, now I take away your life. Yours, I hope you have a good life and luck... admiral.

In that I can see the silhouette of a girl, but I can't identify her since I can't see her face since a light overlaps with her and prevents me from seeing her, the light becomes more intense and then... everything goes dark for a while. again when I start to regain consciousness and could feel my body once again.

Me: (Waking up) What happened? It was a dream?

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the night sky full of stars, the sky was clear and that surprised me a lot.

Me: What the hell? Where I am?

At that point I jump up only to hit my head.

Me: Iteee!

I rub my head from the blow, when I see what I hit my head with I realize it was with a steel pipe.

Me: What the hell? What is that doing here? That? What has happened to my voice?

My voice came out very high pitched like a girl, I quickly looked at my body, wearing a very elegant admiral suit, a black jacket with medals and insignia, a white shirt with a red tie, a black skirt and two metal boots.

Me: (Shock) No! No! It isn't true! How is this possible?

I backed away until I bumped into something and fell backwards. I had tripped again over another steel tube. When I stopped and looked, I had tripped over the structure of an anti-aircraft gun that stood several meters above my head.

Me: What happened? How is it possible that I am here?

I remember the events that happened, I remember that the last night I had returned home, I live alone since I have a job and I live off of it, at home after eating I started playing a shipbuilding video game and then...