CHAPTER 2

THIRD PERSON POV

A high-ranking siren, how bad is my luck, why is a fucking final boss greeting me at the beginning of my isekai, is it an event that I can't defeat and will someone come to my rescue?

Me: No shit! I'm not Saori to be rescued!

This is not an anime or video game world where everything is orchestrated, here this is the harsh and raw reality, if something goes wrong it will turn out worse than you think, if you get killed, there you are, there is no Respawn or restart point for correct a mistake, if something goes wrong you have to live with that responsibility.

How cruel is destiny, don't you believe it?

Because I don't know how to solve this, I first have to buy as much time as possible while thinking, I feel something strange that I can think of several different things at the same time, but I ignore that feeling.

Me: (Serious tone) You have damaged my ship, pay me $493,939 for the repair.

Puri: (Surprised) What did you say?

Me: You have damaged my helmet, pay me $493,939 for the repair.

Puri: (Incredulous) Why would I pay you for damages?

Me: Because you have damaged it, when you damage something you have the duty to replace what was damaged.

Puri: (annoyed) Don't fuck with me! We are in war!

Me: What war? We are not at war.

Purifier: (Furious) Don't make fun of me!

She shoots me and I avoid the attack.

Me: (Disgust) What was that? Why do you attack me? Stop, I just want you to pay me for the damages.

Purifier: Don't fuck with me!

She shoots me several times, but I manage to avoid the attack successfully until one of the shots manages to hit me in the abdomen, I feel intense pain in my abdomen and then I retreat to recover, fortunately that attack did not manage to pierce my hull, but I lost 30% of my HP, I expected no less from a siren battleship.

Puri: Ohh, you resisted, how fun, I hope you don't underestimate me with this, although those two blows must have taken their toll on your body.

This is getting ugly, I'm screwed, my advantage as an aircraft carrier is that I can deliver a devastating blow from a distance beyond the horizon, but currently my enemy is a few meters in front of me and it's a fucking battleship, I'm screwed and I've lost 50% of my HP if I add the two damages suffered in the two attacks I received.

Purifier: Before becoming my toy, I would like to know your name, who are you?

Me: You were not taught that it is impolite that you must identify yourself before demanding the identity of others.

I mock my enemy.

Puri makes an annoyed expression and shoots me, I was already expecting this reaction so I successfully avoid the enemy attack and deploy my planes by shooting them from my crossbow, the first generation planes fly towards Purifier making her retreat and reposition herself so which I take advantage of to fire my cannons while I summon a torpedo in my hand and keep it hidden while I approach the enemy, she shoots at me and I receive direct hits, fortunately they were secondary cannons so my damage is less.

[Fire on deck]

Forget what I said before, it's serious damage.

[Use of emergency consumable]

My HP stops after the fire starts, the consumable only stops the damage, but it does not recover HP, it only prevents the damage from spreading to the ship until it sinks.

I continue shooting and my planes manage to bomb Purifier and I finally manage to give her severe damage after 4 bombs hit her, leaving her severely injured, when she recovers she looks at me with fury and tries a new attack, unfortunately for her I acted faster that she and I inserted the torpedo that I have in my hand and I put it through her mouth while I remove the safety pin and by inertia I continue my course and then the torpedo explodes, decapitating Purifier, there is no doubt that that killed her.

I look back and see my decapitated enemy lying limp in the ocean and my knees weaken and I fall to my knees while I breathed heavily as drops of sweat and blood fell into the sea.

So I spent several minutes recovering my breath until I was able to stand up again and look at my enemy, so I grabbed her corpse and put it in my rig for analysis, so I continued with my navigation.

While sailing I felt my body burning with pain from my combat damage, I wondered if I could repair myself while moving since I was in such a cruel world.

Me: (Pained expression) Where did my dream isekai go? I guess that's a lot to ask for.

My only consolation is that I didn't reincarnate as a destroyer or frigate because if I were I'd be screwed.

I deploy a force of planes for exploration and send them to the north and another division to the south and I left a squadron escorting me, I also keep an eye on the sonar because there must be some enemy hiding here... What? Just because it is an aircraft carrier does not mean that it does not have sonar, aircraft carriers can also have sonar and attack the target with planes that carry anti-submarine bombs.

But that's when I stopped because I started coughing up blood and I collapsed into the sea due to pain in my chest. I grabbed my chest because of the pain and then it calmed down while I breathed somewhat heavily. I felt like for a few seconds my heart was stopping. second time.

Me: What the hell happened?

That's when I receive a report that one of my boilers broke down and caused a pressure leak so that caused the pain and that boiler was turned off for safety, that means one thing, my speed was reduced.

Unfortunately nothing can be done to repair it, but they say they will do what they can to get it back into service.

Me: (Annoyance) I keep adding more damage.

The siren's corpse is still being analyzed so I will not have new information about that siren or that she is the enemy I face.

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................