CHAPTER 22

FIRST PERSON POV

I wake up with some doubts while feeling weak.

Me: Ungh, my head is spinning, what happened?

Admiral: Oh, you've woken up.

When I look up I see the former commander of the fleet and my predecessor.

Me: Admiral, what happened?

Admiral: What is the last thing you remember?

Me: That we drove out the enemy fleet and saved Hornet's fleet... and then... nothing.

Admiral: You lost consciousness (Looking at a sheet) It seems it was due to exhaustion and lack of food.

Now that she mentions, before we rescued we were working hard on base repairs and I helped Sandy repair her ship, at lunch I only ate enough to get through the day and the attack was unexpected, the fatigue of it all made me hit in the end.

Me: (Smiles) I see... I was careless, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, how long was I gone?

Admiral: about twelve hours and thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds. By the way, I already delivered the report to Wales, we already presented ourselves to everyone and I already informed her about the situation of Coronel, Cuzco and I, so you just rests.

Me: Thank you teacher. I owe you one.

Admiral: No problems, just buy me a drink and we'll be even.

Me: Ok, as soon as it comes out I'll buy you a whiskey.

Admiral: I'll be waiting for you. By the way, (Smiles) I'm glad you smile more, it seems like your heart is warming up.

Then she leaves, what did she mean by that? Ah, I think it was because the real owner of this body was a cold woman, without personality, ruthless, bloody, flat (Personality) and without feelings.

Me: (Looking at her hand) But why did she let me live in her body?

I lie down on the bed and look out the window at the blue sky, in the sky I can see a small cloud with a shape of Godzilla spitting out nuclear breath from it.

Me: What a strange cloud. But what a good reference daddy.

Just then a maid with some tits enters the infirmary. No matter what outfit she is in, you would easily recognize her since she is one of every player's favorite kansen... I mean Belfast.

Me: (Ted's voice) (His fucking shit! Some chicks that big Peter!)

In that she calmed me down since as the leader of my faction I have a composure to maintain.

Belfast: Good morning. How did it dawn?

Me: Good morning, I'm fine, just a little weak.

Belfast: It was obvious, you were too careless and yet you went to fight in an unhealthy condition.

Me: Sorry, sorry, it was a small slip, a miscalculation, I promise it won't happen again.

Belfast: Well, if you are sorry for your foolish actions, that's fine as long as you learn from your mistakes and I hope for your sake... (Serious look) it doesn't happen again.

Me: (Wow, how scary, how scary) It's okay, I won't make that mistake again.

Belfast: Well, then that's it, my name is Belfast, a Maid of the Royal Navy under orders from the Queen, yesterday we received the report from your fleet XO, it seems that you have some very competent subordinates, I hope they are up to date the height of them.