CHAPTER 42

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayanami wakes up in a strange room for her, she sits on the bed to check her current condition. She notices that she has many bandages on her body as a result of her injuries from the plane explosion. enemy.

She looks around her and realizes that she is at the base of Azur Lane.

Me: Don't even think about escaping.

At that point she looks in the direction of the door and sees Grau who was supposed to guard the prisoner. Ayanami looks at her with a very hostile look.

Me: We are watching you. Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to eat you or hurt you.

Ayanami: Is this place the base of Azur Lane?

Me: Indeed.

At that Grau leaves the room and then enters pushing a cart bringing food.

Me: It's lunch, you're probably a little hungry.

Ayanami: Yes, how long have I been unconscious?

Me: 5 days, we induced you into a coma so that you do not suffer, you had many third and second degree burns on your body, it is good to see that you are almost completely recovered.

Ayanami: Was it that serious?

Me: Yes, Thank Javelin and Laffey for jumping into the void to rescue you, after that battle I used my skills to treat your burns and we flew you to the Azur Lane base and you were in the Azur Lane hospital since then, currently You are a prisoner of war, don't worry, we won't hurt you.

Ayanami remains very thoughtful while Grau serves Ayanami the food.

Me: Enjoy the food.

Ayanami: Thanks, by the way, what about those two? They saved an enemy after all.

Me: They are fine, we may be enemies, but we are humans after all.

Ayanami begins to eat the food prepared by Nevada, it is a classic American lunch.

Meanwhile Ark Royal regrets not taking care of Ayanami.

Ark: Your majesty! Why wasn't I assigned to care for the wound?

QE: That's because you would scare her, knowing you very well it is obvious that your fetishes would come to light.

Ark: DAMN IT!

[AZUR LANE OP]

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the Wales command office, Hornet and Cleveland are admonishing Javelin and Laffey for the suicidal act to save Ayanami.

Cleveland: Seriously that was very reckless of you.

Hornet: A thoughtless charge to save the enemy is a noble act for which we give no medals.

Javelin: (Depressed) We are very sorry for those irresponsible acts.

Belfast: (Defending Javelin) Please wait, I'm the one who motivated you to do that.

Wales: Even though you say that, but we have to send the right message to the others, it is obvious that they need to be punished for their actions.

Javelin becomes more depressed while Laffey maintains a sad expression.

Hornet: So it's settled, then... Laffey and Javelin, for your questionable actions, you two will be assigned to prisoner supervision duties.

Cleveland: The prisoner of war must be treated well, that is the rule.