CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON POV

While the girls prepare to attack, the other girls who did not participate in the strategy meeting inform themselves while reading a report.

Oklahoma: There are a lot of buildings on such a small island.

Helena: I think it used to house a large number of residents.

Sandy: Wow, everything is destroyed.

Helena: The island was abandoned after the siren attack.

The girls are a little surprised by the information or rather, Sandy is the only one who is surprised by this news.

Meanwhile with the Royal Navy they are waiting for orders from Wales.

Suffolk: What beautiful seagulls.

Repulse: (Melancholic) As if we didn't already have enough problems with war...

Suffolk: (doubts) What's wrong?

Repulse: What are we doing lately? Fighting humans against humans?

Wales: [This is Wales, just as we have planned, the rescue operation begins]

The girls nod and prepare for the offensive.

Meanwhile Wales is thoughtful about it since they do not have the power of Enterprise since she had to cancel her trip to Pearl Harbor due to the start of the war between factions and Congress denies her authorization to help us due to the reason he lost the commander in chief, they are currently counting on the power of Grau and her friends, but she is worried that they do not project the desired deterrent power, Azur Lane knows their power, but the enemy not so much.

Wales: God, please help us for the success of the mission.

She can see the rescue fleet preparing to set sail, then Belfast and the rest of the girls give a military salute and she responds with the same salute.

Wales: I wish you luck on your mission.

And the girls undertake the mission.

Wales: [All fleet prepare to fire!]

Meanwhile, the spies inspect their surroundings, and then they realize that the allied fleet came to rescue them and Edinburg gets so excited that they are found. Zuikaku's plane aims at the spies and prepares for the bombing.

Sheffy jumps off the building and she starts firing her AA weapons shooting down two of Zuikaku's planes, then Sheffy lands on the ground, then Akashi and Edinburg jump down and join Sheffy.

Sheffy: Looks like they found us.

Edinburg: (Scared) What will we do? We have to escape!

Akashi: (Scared) But, but, the island is surrounded by the Sakura empire.

Sheffy: Now that the fleet came to rescue us, it's the best time to escape.

The spies mobilize.

With the Iron Blood fleet, Koln reports to Eugen.

Koln: The Empire plane has located the target!

The girls prepare for action.

Eugen: Okay, we're moving.

Z1: It will be very easy now that I am here.

Z23: It won't be as easy as you think, if those traitors are here...

Eugen: That will be a big problem.

Z1: But in the report it says that they are obsolete ships.

Z23: Yes, but those kansen are crazy in the head to do such dangerous and crazy maneuvers.