CHAPTER 46

SEVERAL YEARS AGO

Several years ago we can see a woman from the Sakura empire walking calmly among the flowering Cherry trees when she is intercepted by two women.

Amagi: Hm? What's happening?

Amatsukaze: It's good we found you. Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: (Sigh) Geez, when will they grow up?

[AZUR LANE OP]

Meanwhile with Azur Lane Enterprise fires at Purifier and Purifier also fires at Enterprise.

BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Enterprise manages to avoid the siren's attack by a few millimeters and Enterprise's arrow manages to hit the high-ranking siren and the siren is covered in a large explosion.

Edinburgh: (Celebrating) Yatta!

But the girls are very surprised when the siren emerges from the smoke very injured, but she is very energetic despite all the damage suffered.

Puri: How fun, but it's a shame I have to leave... I'll wait for you at the last stage!

Then the siren starts firing her cannons randomly without caring who her attacks can hit, many of this siren's attacks hit her allies since the kansen have plot armor and we need them for the final fight... ok no .

Or rather, due to the kansen's abilities, they were able to avoid damage from the enemy's random attack.

Sheffy: (Surprised) Is she also attacking her allies?

At that the siren escapes from her through a spatial distortion, then behind her all the siren ships and siren planes open portals to escape, the siren ships that survived this combat return to her world limping away from her.

The kansen can only watch in relief as the enemy retreats to their base.

Enterprise: Damn, they got away!

Belfast: Now that they have escaped us, we must assume that the empire will now attack us.

Enterprise: I don't think so, but I have a feeling we'll be invaded by something far worse than the conventional sires we've defeated to date.

Belfast: Anything much worse than high-ranking sirens?

Enterprise: I don't know, but I have a hunch.

Belfast: What kind of hunch?

Enterprise: One we will need a new planet to live on.

Belfast is very surprised by Enterprise's words.

Belfast: By the way, getting off topic, what are you doing here?

Enterprise: (Cold sweat) Ahhh, well... um... we better go back for an emergency conference.

Belfast nods, but is still a little surprised that Enterprise is here and the fleet returns to the base. When they arrived, they saw that the kansen that were left protecting the base, they were doing a general damage count to the base and the fleet, after a few hours of reporting, repairs to the base and ships damaged in battle began.

Additionally, Enterprise was severely scolded for skipping her job since she is currently at the Pearl Harbor base unofficially, practically on a dark night she grabbed her rigging and without authorization came here to participate unofficially in the war and That is an act that could put the country in trouble as there is no president to lead the nation. After some quick procedures, fortunately Shangrila will take over the presidency unofficially until Enterprise returns to base and Enterprise for the moment. Until the end of the war she was assigned to the Pearl Harbor base unofficially so that the people or parliament would not find out about the stupidity that Enterprise did.