CHAPTER 15

THIRD PERSON POV

The kansen are weapons shaped like humans, the mental cube is an unknown substance brought to humanity through the battles against the siren, the mental cubes are the basis on which the kansen are created, imbued in them with the power to fight against the siren, that is the power of the ships.

The power to conquer the seas and defeat the imminent enemy of humanity and with this power it was that humanity claimed the seas, but in search of more power humanity divided into two factions.

Red Axis (Or Crimson Axis in the game) is an alliance formed by Sakura Empire and Iron Blood who desire the power of the sirens and wage war against Azur Lane, even when there is a common threat that is the sirens, the conflict between factions Humanities continue and that is why no matter the time, the war between humans never changes...

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base, many of the girls rescue their friends who are incapacitated or unconscious at sea, others are dedicated to preparing damage reports to report to Commander Wales, the Manjuus, which are birds that help the kansen, also help with wound rescue.

Meanwhile Grau, Villar and Baltimore see all the aftermath after the Red Axis attack.

Me: (What a devastating scene, was this how American sailors felt in 1941?)

In that Cleveland with Wales who approached the new ones, Cleveland is surprised to see Baltimore.

Cleveland: Baltimore?

Baltimore: Cleveland?

Cleveland: So you're alive, we all thought you were dead.

The two girls hug each other, very happy to see each other again.

Baltimore: I'm also surprised to be alive, if it weren't for these two I would never have survived.

Then Cleveland looks at Grau and Villar.

Grau: BAP Almirante Grau CV-17, a pleasure.

Villar: BAP Villar DDPM-7, It's a pleasure.

Both Peruvian girls gave a military salute.

Wales: My name is Prince of Wales, commander of this base and from the bottom of my soul I thank you for saving this base from Red Axis. However...

Cleveland: (sigh) Okay... Come closer girls.

Me: Understood.

At that Cleveland takes out a white mental cube, Grau is very surprised since said device does not exist in the game.

Me: What is that?

Baltimore: Didn't I tell you before? That is the cube of truth.

Cleveland: Indeed, we just want to make sure that they are not a threat to us.

So Cleveland held the cube up to each one and the cube just glowed blue and that was it, that's how easy it was to check if someone is a siren spy or not.

Me: That cube looks very convenient.

Cleveland: Indeed, but since it is made with unknown materials, we cannot replicate it.

Me: I understand.

Wales: Cleveland, I leave you in charge of the rescue, I have to talk some things with these girls.

Cleveland: I understand.

After that we are guided to the Wales command office and upon arrival we sit down to talk.

Wales: To begin with... I know that you are not part of the Sakura empire because you helped us and severely beat the first division without problems, also, your factions are Western, but you two use equipment from the Sakura empire, could you tell me more about you and why you have imperial technology?