CHAPTER 3

FIRST PERSON POV

Currently I sail with my summoned ship, I have sent many air patrols for exploration and to avoid being caught off guard by an enemy and that is what I do not want, I also have one or two planes flying with depth charges in case a submarine hits me. lurk

What do I do now?

The answer is simple, I have not emerged unscathed from the fight against Purifier and I am healing my wounds suffered in combat, I did not know that receiving some blows would leave me seriously injured, it was great luck that all the hits received by the enemy's main artillery I haven't disabled my flight deck and that's a good thing, my weapons work at 100%, I can cruise at full speed if I put my mind to it, Plot inconsistency? Don't worry, I used the siren parts and repaired that damaged boiler.

Exploring my new powers I have discovered that I can repair any damage as long as I have supplies to do and my ship will repair itself as if it were a healing wound, it is that easy and quite convenient.

Furthermore, I have discovered that the ship operates as if the crew were present, that is, if I ordered it to turn left at combat speed, the ship would obey me and all the mechanisms would move to comply with my order, it would be a Kansen is good, I have privacy and if I wanted I could walk around the ship naked and nothing would happen, but the only bad thing is that I am alone and there is no one to socialize with.

After treating my wounds I dress in a patient's gown because my clothes are being washed since they are stained with blood and it is in the tailor shop repairing all the rips and holes made during the fight.

I have discovered that my regeneration powers are somewhat fast since the scrape on my face is already healed in less than 2 hours, these wounds on my body should heal in two or three days.

Now I put on a coat that I found in my closet that is in the admiral's room and I put it on and now I am on the bridge while I drink some warm water to warm my body on this cold night, if it is night and it is over My first day of isekai, today was very hectic and out of nowhere without passing the tutorial they made me fight a last boss.

[TIIIIIII! TIIIIIIIII!]

Just then the torpedo alarm goes off.

Me: Oh, you can't say with a "F" you mother, I want a fucking day to recover, it's obvious that the enemy won't give me a fucking day to rest.

So I run in the direction where the torpedoes are coming from and when I look I see 5 torpedoes running towards my position.

Me: Normal speed! Red flag! 30° to starboard!

The ship begins to turn to starboard to avoid the enemy torpedoes, the game's cannons are incapable of shooting down enemy or allied torpedoes that are about to hit you, so the only option is to avoid the attack or reduce as many impacts as possible. enemies.

[Torpedo detected on Port, heading 6-3-1]

That's when I look at that position and see another salvo of torpedoes on a collision course.

Me: Stay the course.

New orders, first I will concentrate on starboard first and then on port, the torpedoes pass harmlessly in front of the aircraft carrier and now those coming to port.

Me: Full speed! Everything to port!

At that point the aircraft carrier begins to turn towards the required position, the torpedoes approach.

[10 seconds]

[9, 8, 7]

I was just hoping to pray that the torpedoes don't do much damage as I was predicting that one or two of the 5 torpedoes might hit me since I am an aircraft carrier and we have very poor maneuverability.

[3, 2, 1, wait]

At that point the torpedoes passed to the starboard side of the ship and then I heard a metallic sound, one of the torpedoes bounced off the armor and exploded seconds later, but it went too far to damage me.

There was no doubt about the attack pattern, I didn't see anything around so it was an enemy submarine, I quickly listened to the sonar report, using both submarine attack patterns I quickly finished with the estimate of the attack.

Me: [Let the nightstalkers come out]

On the deck in complete darkness and without any light they were preparing to fly an air squadron loaded with depth charges, I need to do a surgical attack.

Then the planes start taking off and then fly towards their targets.

[Arrival time 4 minutes]

I quickly check the radar as I begin to mark the estimated position and the future position of the enemy in 4 minutes, strangely I feel calm in this desperate situation, if it were the me from my past life a while ago I would have panicked and screamed desperately.

But since there is no time to think about that, I continue estimating the position while I continue receiving reports from the sonar, it seems that I have problems detecting the enemy since I lose it from the reading at times.

After a few minutes the planes begin bombing the area, with multiple submarine explosions and several splashes of water in the areas where the submarines would occupy, just in case there were doubts, they also made some passes in other nearby areas.

After the bombing, two hours passed and I am still on high alert, due to the darkness I could not confirm if the submarines were actually sunk or not since I could not make a visual confirmation if there was oil in the sea or not and I did not want to light a lantern For fear of an enemy surface patrol finding me or facilitating my triangulation of position to pursuing submarines, traveling in the dark is currently my best possible camouflage.

Hours passed and there was no other attack so I relaxed once again, damn, it's already my second fight on my first day of isekai, what is this? Generally you don't appear in an easy place where you learn to master your skills, meet your adventure team and after becoming strong you go and defeat the powerful villain on duty, save a nation and have a harem, because until now I have only facing a last level boss and an underwater patrol on my first day and as a woman I can't even have a girlfriend anymore and all the women in this world are crazier than the goat, what is this? Dark Soul?

My level of frustration and fury was reaching its limit and was about to explode, I looked out the bridge window and I see that it is starting to dawn, great I haven't slept today and it's already dawn, when I don't sleep my 8 hours I'm too irritable and the next words I heard over the loudspeaker made my anger and frustration explode.

[Enemy fleet detected are 6 enemy ships, including cruisers and destroyers]

Ok this is fucking Dark Soul these enemies are like those dogs that respawn in your face literally.

The enemy has already seen me so they started shooting at me, I no longer cared about this world when I am in my berserker mode, I summon my rigging and woe betide my enemies who cross my path.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................