CHAPTER 6

FIRST PERSON POV

The sun began to bother me, what better way to wake up with the sunlight and when I opened my eyes I realized that the sun was at its highest point which meant that I had fallen asleep almost until noon, I stretched and prepared to search food since I was starving, I also have to refill water in my tanks since water is more important than food, I am currently at 10% water which means my resources are in danger.

The problem is that I have to get food that is durable, I can marry animals and tan them in salt and put them in the freezer so that they can be preserved for at least 4 weeks, the problem is the fruit, in the conservatory they would only last two weeks at most, I would have to get coconuts or pineapples which have more durability than any other fruit, it could also be apples or avocado, but I don't know if I would find all of those here.

First I have to explore, I prepare and check what weapons I can carry, an MK-22 since it is a stealth firing pistol and was used a lot during the Vietnam War, I am surprised that this is here in my firearms report, Before starting I must change my clothes since this combat uniform is going to get in the way.

Me: Will I have clothing for urban combat?

I start looking through my gear and find that I have other clothes that are perfect for urban combat, so I undress and put on my clothes for urban combat.

[Urban Combat Appearance]

  First I inspect my surroundings, forming a "base camp" (in quotes because there is nothing like a camp) as a center, in the forest I leave some marks hidden in the trees to identify them and not get lost and how I could return to the beach when ...

First I inspect my surroundings, forming a "base camp" (in quotes because there is nothing like a camp) as a center, in the forest I leave some marks hidden in the trees to identify them and not get lost and how I could return to the beach when necessary.

I walk while searching my surroundings like a predator waiting for its prey and it doesn't take me long to find a deer, that thing would feed me for two weeks for sure, quickly and stealthily I shot it in the head, the animal was static and I was very close, missing at that distance was impossible, in my past life I had received military training during my period of mandatory military service so shooting a weapon is everyday training.

Then I pick up the animal and put it in my tackle, later I will dissect it, while I was thinking a message appeared:

[Do you want to process the saved meat?]

Me: what? Can I really process the animal for consumption? How convenient is this.

I accept the process without hesitation, the process would last 1 hour and 30 minutes, well that would save me time to continue collecting resources, on one occasion I encountered a very violent bear, but since I have the torque of an aircraft carrier I pushed it away with brute force, Don't worry I didn't kill it, then I found some edible mushrooms that I could use as condiments, so I saved that too, after a while I found a lot of fruits growing wild so they also went inside my rig.