CHAPTER 45

FIRST PERSON POV

  Meanwhile today I wake up very energetic to continue working, I go down the stairs and meet Almirante and Villar.

  Me: Good morning.

  Admiral/Villar: Good morning.

  Bolognesi: (Yawning) Good morning.

  Me: Good morning.

  Villar: Good morning.

  Me: Good morning.

  Me: Where is Cusco?

  Admiral: We had a shot competition yesterday and she lost.

  Me: (Imagining the scene) Oh, I see, did she vomit?

  Bolognesi: (Laughing) Yes, a lot!

  Admiral: My God, today's young women are so weak.

  Me: Hey teacher, are you implying that you are an alcoholic?

  Admiral: (indignant) What do you think of me?  I'm not a drug addict.

  Villar: Generally it has to do with the fact that it moves more tonnage than Cuzco, therefore, it is more resistant.

  Me: How is she?

  Bolognesi: Generally like any other hangover, a little rest and water, and we have nothing to worry about.

  Me: I see.

  Admiral: Shall we go to the dining room?  Remember that if we go a little late you have to wait in line.

  Me: You're right, come on.

  So we moved to the dining room for breakfast, upon arrival we stood in a short line before Nevada served us.

  Nevada: Good morning!

  Me: Good morning, same as always.

  Nevada: Sure.

  Then she serves us breakfast and we go to sit there to have breakfast.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  Unbeknownst to anyone, near the base on Azur Lane, Purifier yawns as she prepares to make an offensive against the Azur Lane base.

  Purifier: Well, let's play.

  FIRST PERSON POV

  The minutes passed and we took time to have breakfast since after this we have nothing planned and going to the beach already felt a bit boring, I could try some fishing, but, although it sounds very strange, here they do not sell any fishing items, I I asked for Akashi, but the unfortunate woman tried to sell it to me at a premium and I got very upset by this scam, so I grabbed her by the neck and put her head first into the organic waste bin.

  Me: What can we do?

  While I was thinking something occurred to me.... The piano wire, the piano wire is long and strong enough to replace the fishing line, in case of the rod it could be replaced by a board or a plastic bottle, In the case of the hook, I think I have 10 boxes of 50 hooks in each box (Heirloom from grandfather) and as a counterweight I could use a little lead that she sells in gardening.

  Me: Well, with this I could go fishing.

  Admiral: (doubts) Fishing?

  I do...

  BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

  To interrupt my words a large explosion echoes in the surroundings.

  Me: What was that!  Damage report!  Quickly move!