CHAPTER 5

FIRST PERSON POV

I sit on the bridge of my ship a little more relaxed, now I know what my name is, BAP Almirante Grau, a controversial aircraft carrier and I remembered that this lore that I have read is a story that I invented in a fanfic that I wrote and I never published because I'm already dead in that world where I wrote it, the ship was based on the game Warship Craft, I bought the ship by mistake, well anyone makes a mistake and the game does not have a global server so everything is in Japanese and When I wanted to buy 5 50 cm cannons, I made a mistake and bought the aircraft carrier.

Because of that mistake I tried to sell it, but... what the game paid me was in in-game currency with the price less than 50% of the original price, damn, it cost me real money, at least minimum You must return a percentage of this to me, to get some use out of this aircraft carrier I made a fanfic for it and when I was about to publish it I died, how ironic is life, right? I have now been reincarnated as this vessel.

While I was lost in my thoughts, a report from one of my planes took me out of my fantasy world. The report said that they found an island with no apparent sign of intelligent life, everything is dark and without light.

That is good and bad news at the same time, the good news of this news is that I can possibly find resources to continue with my trip and the bad news is simply that it could be enemy territory, I order that I continue to monitor the island to make sure that that island is sure to land, I know that there is not much light from the stars, but I need all kinds of confirmable information to avoid falling into the den of the lion if the enemy is really behind me.

After a while because nothing can be confirmed, I have no choice but to get closer if I want to reach less hostile territory, the only information I have is that it is a medium-sized island, in short it is somewhat large, due to At the high altitude that my planes fly to avoid being detected by sound or visually, I was not able to gather more information. Once my planes left the island, they descended to a height almost level with the sea to avoid any radar that might have caught them. detected, so I alter my course to be able to approach the island from a different direction, you know I want to take everything very seriously and not underestimate the enemy, thanks to this technique I hope to be able to circumvent the enemy defenses, they do have one on that island .

After my planes landed, I invoked my rig to continue my trip with my rig. I hope that with this appearance I will be more invisible to the radar, but since I haven't confirmed it yet, I don't have a way to know.
After a while I manage to approach that island from a different side than the retreat course of my planes. When looking with my binoculars I can only see a black mountain that contrasts with the starry sky.

Me: I can't see well in this darkness.

I take the risk and get even closer, if I get closer than 500 meters I can see more clearly, it is a flat beach with sand, I guess this makes disembarkation easier, at the bottom of the beach about 100 meters away I can see a forest, I guess That will offer me cover against enemy planes that may pass by on patrol.

When I get to the beach I start walking on the sand, I don't know why, but when I step on land I feel that my strength is leaving my body and I feel very sleepy and hunger hits my entire body.

Me: What the hell?

I look at my surroundings thinking that it was an enemy attack, but I see that everything is calm, I can only hear the sound of the sea breaking on the beach, I start walking towards the forest and when I enter I see that this forest is very lush, so I walk Without going too far, I look at my surroundings looking for a shelter that provides me with cover from my enemies, both air and ground, since the enemy can apply Rambo to me and ambush me like the former Vietnam veteran does.

Fortunately I was able to find a tree leafy enough to hide and I climbed one of its thickest branches that can support my weight and there I covered myself with a black cloak that I summoned from my gear since my white shirt can stand out in the darkness of the night and we don't want that, so I got ready to sleep, tomorrow I will be able to look for food and water.

So I close my eyes to be able to sleep, a few minutes before falling asleep was not enough, apparently I was very tired after not sleeping for two days so it is understandable. Now we just have to wait for the next day.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................

Mieruko chan as a Jedi