CHAPTER 53

THIRD PERSON POV

Grau continues thinking about the options when she remembers a certain UR weapon that she bought a long time ago, a Shinden fighter jet with a JET engine, the plane was a top rarity in the game that cost a fortune to buy, the package came 4 for each purchase, it cost 800 gems for purchase and she had 8 of those planes stored in the hangar and until now she had not used it because the plane consumes a lot of fuel and has too limited a flight range.

The missile begins to take off and all the girls are surprised by that weapon, even the Maids who placed the bombs inside Orochi did not find those backup missiles, the missile was in a hidden and sealed compartment of the internal sections, even Kaga and Akagi Those who participated in this project were unaware of such a thing, the sirens put it in case of emergency.

Grau deploys those Shinden planes to intercept that thing, fortunately the maximum speed was not greater than mach so the Shinden can keep up with them.

On the other hand, the girls who saw that thing take off were scared by what they see.

Illustrious: What a malevolent presence...

Wales: Where is that thing going? (She notices the course of the missile) Impossible, can it reach our base at this distance?

On the other hand, Orochi has an "I win" expression

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible, that is the nature of the evolution of weaponry, the power to annihilate the enemy's base on the other side of the ocean, an incomprehensible and unstoppable power, the enemy can no longer do anything to avoid disaster.

The planes gradually approach the missile, the siren Purifier realizes this and tries to prevent the attack of the interceptors.

Purifier: Damn Orochi, you had a job and you had to blow it.

Puri approaches and tries to intercept them, but what she didn't realize was that the planes had already realized the Siren's intentions, so 6 of the interceptors fired at Purifier and she had to evade the attack and two planes continued with the attack. persecution.

Puri: Nani? Do you think you can escape? Ah!

She narrowly avoids an attack from Grau's planes, then she becomes enraged and fires at the planes, the very agile planes avoid the enemy's attack by a large margin, Grau's planes overwhelmed the siren who had to retreat.

Puri: (Worried) If I don't get rid of these flies now, the missile will run out of fuel and I have to pick it up.

Then a bomb hits her from behind. She is surprised to see the Enterprise planes that had bombed her. The siren ends up with severe damage to her back and she begins to fall into the sea.

Purifier: Damn.... Damn!

At that point, the pursuing planes saw that the missile lost speed and began to fall into the sea. The planes quickly realized that this weapon had run out of fuel for propulsion and that is why they began to escape to escape the explosion when they hit the water. the planes that engaged with Purifier also turned around along with the Enterprise planes to avoid the explosion since it was still very close.

The missile fell into the sea and activated the fuse causing atomic fusion by applying pressure in all directions and detonating the bomb in the sea.

Puri: Nani!?

The shock wave hit the siren which caused her head to separate from her body, the shock wave also hit the kansen, but since they were far away it was not as destructive so it only felt like a big breeze.